have you got (or seen) the ultimate stance??

the loop

Id prefer it with a badge as-well, and none of this black crap just a normal chrome one. Black ones just look cheap and nasty, unless its on a black car it looks like you wanted to de-badge your motor but couldn't be bothered to fill the bonnet and get a re-spray.

Like the way the car looks mint and the guy still rips it round the race tracks, its how it should be done. A nice car isn't worth having unless you can enjoy it. :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's definitely a lack of well stanced lupos, mine included. Kam's on the G60's would be the best i've seen i reckon, Foxy's on the teledials and Colin's on the BBS are up there too. Phil always makes sure he's got his stance right too.

This one too, wonder where this went!

IMG_8861_copy_small.jpg

Disagree about the black badge thing though, mine looked wrong with black wheels and the chrome badges but made sure i got a proper one rather than spraying them.

Cheers Chris, not sure I agree on mine though!

Payna's sits mint I think. And yours is definately up there Chris. Looks brilliant. Reminded of that the other day following you out of the Big Lamp brewery. :shades:

Payna's is definitely the best stanced GTI on Bathursts that i've seen, seeing it at the weekend reminded me. B)

Cheers for the comments on mine! I'm not happy with it yet though, too much poke out front and could do with another 5-10mm at the back for my liking.

Payna's is definitely the best stanced GTI on Bathursts that i've seen, seeing it at the weekend reminded me. B)

Ive looked in RR but im being a total spaz as per usual...Dont suppose anyone knows Andrew's set up eg. how much drop etc? From what i can remember its a fecking lovely GTi :)

i really like the stance on mine bearing in mind the back is still to drop another couple of inches

IMG_0849.jpg

i like the front in this one too but hoping to get some spacers on them

IMG_0846.jpg

i really do lke the red one though and i love the poke on the front of yours chris

i really like the stance on mine bearing in mind the back is still to drop another couple of inches

IMG_0849.jpg

i like the front in this one too but hoping to get some spacers on them

IMG_0846.jpg

its low like dont think you will get much lower on the back sean because the way they stick out they will hit the arch mate but you should give it ago with your old springs remember just give me a shout when your needing it done ok buddy

Edited by paddy

There's definitely a lack of well stanced lupos, mine included. Kam's on the G60's would be the best i've seen i reckon, Foxy's on the teledials and Colin's on the BBS are up there too. Phil always makes sure he's got his stance right too.

This one too, wonder where this went!

IMG_8861_copy_small.jpg

Disagree about the black badge thing though, mine looked wrong with black wheels and the chrome badges but made sure i got a proper one rather than spraying them.

Hey this car is the reason i got a lupo i've always loved it. Owned by a guy i know called Ian, though last i heard he had sold it and not seen or heard of it since.

Just got my coilies cant wait to get my stance on but waitin for a dry enough day off to fit them :rolleyes: