Your most hated household chore

Fran

Emptying the bin for me.....

I clean the shower everytime I use it... I leave a sponge in there and some cillit bang... our shower gets used at least 4 times a day... We get a mold problem on the tile grout if I don't clean it...

chores are split:

Me:

Cleaning the bathroom

Cutting The grass and gardening

Hooverring

Emptying the bin and recycling

The Mrs:

Cooks

washing

Dusting

sweeping

washing floors

Mine has to be cleaning the shower - god I hate it :angry2:

Use a rain repellent car polish or glass treatment in the shower it saves to much time cleaning

i use rain-x glass cleaner or pro shine spray and shine on so many things :lol:

Ironing, I think.

+2 i cant stand it i will do anything to avoid it. I put some clothes on damp so they dry smooth with my body

heat or stick a cup of water in the tumble dryer to stem them smooth and many other tricks to avoid Ironing.

I thankfully don't have that many chores at the moment, as I'm still living with the parents.

When I was sharing a house with 3 lads, the worst chore was cleaning the loo. It seems that not only are men incapable of aiming, they're also incapable of using a bog-brush when they leave evidence... :sick:

i got rid of the bog brush they are disgusting.... if i pebble dash the side i just chuck bleach in the toilet and it gets rid of it....

its harder than you think standing and pissing in a bog nicki.... the 1st 2 seconds of the piss are the cruicial aiming moment... get this wrong and you can piss anywhere... the 2nd most important moment is the shake... get this wrong and a nice cock load of piss ends up down your leg after you put it away!

its not easy being a man!

Bin juice. Yuk

Eeeww, yes - thats nasty.

I hate most empying the kitchen scraps onto the compost, and emptying the bin. Everything else is just boring, but those jobs are nasty. :sick:

Edited by lunalupi

i got rid of the bog brush they are disgusting.... if i pebble dash the side i just chuck bleach in the toilet and it gets rid of it....

its harder than you think standing and pissing in a bog nicki.... the 1st 2 seconds of the piss are the cruicial aiming moment... get this wrong and you can piss anywhere... the 2nd most important moment is the shake... get this wrong and a nice cock load of piss ends up down your leg after you put it away!

sooo sooo true, even more harder after a skinfull, also doing up button jeans, a nightmare! always miss one :lol:

:lol:

I thankfully don't have that many chores at the moment, as I'm still living with the parents.

When I was sharing a house with 3 lads, the worst chore was cleaning the loo. It seems that not only are men incapable of aiming, they're also incapable of using a bog-brush when they leave evidence... :sick:

i second that! at least mine had matches to burn the mustard gas off tho.

thankfully my soon to be husband can aim and use a toilet brush :D thank god for his mum's training!