• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what you mean, although I did find this on the web

awesome.jpg

Two Words,

Staff Discount.

(Only kidding, nfbr has taken the bull by the horns and is creating a great looking car (again), but it is a Geezermobile).

Hehe, thats amazing.

I always say people who buy boras do so coz a) they cant afford a passat or b ) even worse they actually thought it was a passat

:P

Edited by Clairey Fairy

Dont think we have had many VWs in here, maybe because they are always a little too dull to try new designs!

Ugly cars are subjective. I like the FIAT Multipla for instance.

Clever design and funky!

Me too! Ugly cars can be kind of good looking in an odd kind of way. TBH, id rather have a multipla than one of those box on wheels 6 seat Hondas!

The Mini Traveller had the normal "round" front and was timber framed like the Morris Minor. The square fronted "Clubman" was available as a saloon and estate as per the picture above. So I suppose the new Clubman should really be a Traveller.

Indeed, BMW call it the clubman because thats the only name they own the rights to! Had they owned traveller im sure thats what it would be called.

So its a awful looking car, with a name which means nothing at all to it. Great ;) I do, however, really like the latest mini hatch.

That mondeo is not a bad looking car - there are far worse looking cars, the Fiat coupe is stunning and the 2cv is just an icon, it cant be ugly for that reason!

Ok, here we go again:

Forester

09SubaruForester_m_m.jpg

Almera Tin

Almera-tino.jpg

Edited by cardaft

My Dad bought a Kia 4x4 V6 last year. I was quite shocked as he was always a Range Rover man, but I think brief affair with a Shogun whetted his appetite for the "other" stuff. I thought it was perfectly good, certainly on a par with the Shogun. He's pleased with it which is all that matters.

I also know someone with a Kia Cee'd. Again, it's fine. Not exciting, but no doubt will do everything without complaint, which is all you want.

the kia ceed i think is a really good lookin little car and i bet it comes with more kit then a polo and is probebly better inside, i dont think u can laugh at cars such as the ceed any more there probebly better then most european cars!

This is the uglyiest car thread, nothing to do with what they drive like, their quality or whatever!

Kias may be ok cars, but some of them are ugly and all are quite boring.

The Renault Thalia (clio saloon)

renault-thalia-1-5-dci-48kw-1.jpg

c2.jpg

Ive just come across this:

PoloSedan-Reatec-IMG_0078.jpg

VW_Polo_Sedan.jpg

polosedan_1280.jpg

I really like that! Like a small Bora/Passat looking thing. Why did we never get the mk6/7 polo saloon! I supose small saloons dont sell well in the UK.

Oh, how could i forget! The Up!

vw_up_autoex1.jpg

Edited by cardaft

I quite like the Megane's, especially the ones that have the chequered design round the front bumper.

WagonR's and Suzuki Swifts (not the new style) are pretty ugly, and as a general rule I dont like any Fords, Peugeots or Vauxhalls.

Not being too fussy there am I :P

Silly french thing

13251506_e6c5786e1222110572_m.jpg

(My bff said they look like VW Beetles. I tried to stab her)

Haha my friends Dad had one of them when I was a kid, once he let me sit on his knee and steer it towards the house :)

Hang on, that sounded a bit dodgy :huh:

I just remembered I also dont like Mini Clubman's or the new Mini 4x4 - its hideous and completely ruins the concept of 'mini'

Edited by lululupo

• 2 weeks later...