Post-Edition Chat

lunalupi

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PMSL that put a smile o my face dude, I haven't really seen Carol in action cos I was wearing her. What do you mean strange time? I'm the most sane person in the country! :lol:

PMSL that put a smile o my face dude, I haven't really seen Carol in action cos I was wearing her. What do you mean strange time? I'm the most sane person in the country! :lol:

Unpacked my car thisafternoon to find silly string ballons and bubbles..... What happened to the party cannon. Still a bit dissapointed that the punto/waste of good fiberglass never got silly stringed.

rofl, you love it.

Yeah good to meet you to. Big up to Peeky for grabbing me some smokes on sat and a well deserved brew on sun afternoon

No worries... would have bought you a macas as well if ya had wanted one! :lol:

So many good moments through out the weekend. I think the funniest thing was when I put the fish in Caspers exhaust, it was so funny when he got it stuck. I laughed so hard I had to sit down and was sick in my mouth a bit. haha.

Driving there in a convoy was half the fun, especially on the way down since it was dry and everyone just wanted to get there and start having fun! LUPO BEES FTW! :lol::lol:

Picola delivered a classic as well, very casually slipped in "So, lets see whats so pink about this pink lemonade" :lol:

Gotta say thank to Sarah for bringing along the CL hoodies. Good job you did or else I would have froze to death!

See you all soon hopefully.

I still have that fish.

Your laugh topped it off when the fish swum down my exhaust. If it wasnt for clairey switching off the engine im sure it would have gone for good. Foxy has a photo of it on his phone i think.

That was possibly the best moment..... oh and saturdays conversation about pink lemons.... wasnt it claire that asked how they made it pink and picola answered.... "cranberrys"

HAHA - What a weekend, thanks to everyone that organised it and made it a great laugh, thnks to simon for bringin the cup car for everyone to gawp at.

Was good to finally meet all of you.. shame we missed out on wining best club stand though... bring on edition 2009 i say.

Edited by CasperGTI

Unpacked my car thisafternoon to find silly string ballons and bubbles..... What happened to the party cannon. Still a bit dissapointed that the punto/waste of good fiberglass never got silly stringed.

I must have used the party canon when I was drunk cos I couldnt find it on Saturday morning lol.

seriously they sorted me right out, i felt great afterwords, ok great is a bit of an exageration but my hangover just disappeared

Andy you are a legend

:D Told you they would...

Next time just stand by the crazy udder stall in your costume...free milkshakes all day!!! hahahahaha

Had a great weekend,

But Saturday night has highlighted that I am getting old, came back for the party on Saturday night and nothing but Drum and Base and a tent full of space cadets. Not for me :(

Nice chatting to those I did speak to and a lot of great new Lupos, or new old Lupos :P

Well done to all the winners.

Will be back next year but hotel again for me. :D

Oh and Mugly you have PM on Edition ;)

had a top weekend, i was proper drunk when i stumbled into the clublupo camp to sell picola a grille!

i apologise to Sarah diamond, Al and probably noddy aswell for Lurch in the unphased camp! hes a beast.

Lol, I proper forgot about that so was taken by suprise, and also pissed.

the best quote for me was when me and andy went to tesco and just as we were walking to the travelator i turns and says" o look there a lupo gti with a bra on" andy say "yeah mine " oops i had just got out of said car :lol:

the best quote for me was when me and andy went to tesco and just as we were walking to the travelator i turns and says" o look there a lupo gti with a bra on" andy say "yeah mine " oops i had just got out of said car :lol:

:lol: forgot about that.... and then being louder than the r32 in front!!!

Also you chatting up the mums in tescos!!

Edited by andyp

That reminds me of something Clairey said on Friday ' I carnt wait to meet Silver, he is the coolest old person ever'

:o

One of the funniest bits for me was watching the envelop trying to pick his marshmallows up off the floor. :lol:

Ha forgot that.

I went on the sunday :D i had a realy good time.. so so soo many awsome cars.. i saw lots of lupos which made my life :D

i didnt say hi 2 anyone though :/ i should of realy.. and nic i was gunna say hi to you but you looked half dead in ur car lol... and then u drove of :S

i so want my car 2 be realy low now lol :D

I went on the sunday :D i had a realy good time.. so so soo many awsome cars.. i saw lots of lupos which made my life :D

i didnt say hi 2 anyone though :/ i should of realy.. and nic i was gunna say hi to you but you looked half dead in ur car lol... and then u drove of :S

i so want my car 2 be realy low now lol :D

You should have come over and introduced yourself!! I was half dead indeed (nursing an absinthe-induced hangover) but I would have made the effort to say hello :lol:

Edited by lunalupi

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.