matts lupo gti 20vt

vpolo

eeeekkkkkkkk

Loved seeing this matt

when i saw it rolling through UD my jaw dropped :surprise:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I love this soooooo much Matt, I'm well proud of what you've done and I know how proud you feel when you look at it :)

Absolutely love those wheels :D

Edited by Emz

eeeekkkkkkkk

Loved seeing this matt

when i saw it rolling through UD my jaw dropped :surprise:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

thank you ryan =]=] I'm chuffed with the way its came out this year some more surprises planned for future shows but i doubt many people will spot them haha so chuffed to get it in the new hall yours looked awesome btw loving the new trim ;)

I love this soooooo much Matt, I'm well proud of what you've done and I know how proud you feel when you look at it :)

Absolutely love those wheels :D

thanks emz =] might have another set of wheels again for it soon =p

Looking as awesome as ever at UD matt! I really do wish my paint was a patch on yours, just looks perfect!! :o I still envy your GTI curves as well lol.

Sam.

I'm sure we could come to some arrangement =p oh and you beat a bit of curvy hahaha

:wub:

Woop great pictures Matt

Yum Yum :)

Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

right i took the lupo for a good run in the mountains today and this turned up the other day

got it for long journeys to protect from stone chips thats it ! but i thought id go a bit custom

P4013843.jpg

then once home i gave the lupo a wash and my friend took this , chuffed with my paint =]

548132_10150698442073349_629548348_9379720_1315945534_n.jpg

and then it was off to bed for the lupo and then to take the mk2 out for a coastal blast =]

P4013844.jpg

overall a awesome day of sunday motoring

matt

Hi matt, I managed to have a really good look around your car on Sunday, at elscar, and the standard is phenominal mate, the trophy is very well deserved.

Infact I would go as far as saying that yours is the best lupo out there, it has everything, a bit of a lupo lovers dream car. Hope to get some good photos of it at the next show :)

Also we have just started up a facebook page called " The Dub Youth Klub" (D.Y.K) for short, you will probably know a few people on there anyway. We have meets virtually every week, so maybe you would like to come along some time, and please tell and bring your friends :D

well I've finally got them wielded up and in this weekend been a long time coming just been wielding up a few bits and bobs neatening them up and got the subframes cleaned and primed and the side mounts painted satin black even tho you won't see them when I'm finished

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

more to come soon

matt