matts lupo gti 20vt

vpolo

Oh **** lol this could be the thread to watch, I thought I was a wheel whore but the wheels have stunned me :s is it over this way for a visit to plush aswell by any chance ? I noticed the sump clearance isn't great with the 1.8 when I was having a mosey at e38 lol ?

Oh **** lol this could be the thread to watch, I thought I was a wheel whore but the wheels have stunned me :s is it over this way for a visit to plush aswell by any chance ? I noticed the sump clearance isn't great with the 1.8 when I was having a mosey at e38 lol ?

nope its not going to plush at the moment ill be needing some trim but not sure what I'm doing yet i will probe take it to premier by me and yeah the

sump sits low but I'm going lower in these new wheels because they are 16" i can go lower

More mk2 needed, none of this Lupo nonsense.

Invest in the manly car !

don't worry I'm collecting parts for the golf at the moment getting a massive over haul this year towards the end :D:D

they RM's? 012?

nope there not :D you will see soon ill be putting a build for them in this thread when I've got a few more parts for them

matt

they RM's? 012?

+1 :thumbsup:

This made me giggle !! Marcus is cooool

Edited by 12yan

• 2 weeks later...

saw this at tims the other day

its finish by all accounts picking it up on sunday :D

not seen another lupo with those wheels :) will look good dude!

aim hoping they look ok only one way to find out still waiting on my centres to be finished haha