Bonnent Bra's

Putney

i think putney should bin the bikini bra on his avatar :lol:

I had a better one in my sig ages ago but Nicki waved her magic wond and bam it went!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno why its so bad to see boobs.

At the end of the day, they were on of the first thing you ever saw. They provided you with the nourishment you needed as a ba-ba.

unless you got queer parents of course!

well everytime i see putneys avatar im doin axactly wot it shows on your avatar!

i can't see pictures at work... not even my bouncey boobs.... :angry:

jonny they dont make them for mk2 arosas mate, and iv looked into it. all the big companys like autobra dont get the bra's made over here, and they told me that where hey are made there are no arosas to get a template from.

already looked into bud.

keep thinking about a custom one tho :)

jonny they dont make them for mk2 arosas mate, and iv looked into it. all the big companys like autobra dont get the bra's made over here, and they told me that where hey are made there are no arosas to get a template from.

already looked into bud.

keep thinking about a custom one tho :)

Bummer, i might try bodge one together see how it looks haha!

bonnet bras are pretty pointless, its a bit like going out on your motor bike with a builders hat on,

if you really care about stone chips full frontal gimp mask for long motorways and gravely A roads

Didnt your mother ever tell you that if you didnt have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all??

What a pointless thread!

If people want a bonnet bra then let them have one and stop whining like a girl!

Surely the amount of stonechips you get is directly proportional to how close you are to the vehicle in front? So if you dont drive as close you wont get as many stonechips

Blue Masking tape FTW

:lol:

You could always nip your local dealer and ask for the the sticky tape off the front of the freshly delivered new cars.

I love the bra debates.

I suppose its like dyeing your hair pink (max) yes, it may look slightly cool but you have to accept people will laugh.

I loved taking the piss out of workmate mike.

:lol:

You could always nip your local dealer and ask for the the sticky tape off the front of the freshly delivered new cars.

I love the bra debates.

I suppose its like dyeing your hair pink (max) yes, it may look slightly cool but you have to accept people will laugh.

I loved taking the piss out of workmate mike.

Oi my hair is pink :lol:

I just bought a gel filled one for my lupo too :(

Am I not cool?

iv no issues about bonnet bras i duno why people get so worked up about them

they are very practical for long journeys on shite roads, not my cup of tea visually but can look good at times, im all for there practicality

I just dont see how they would work. Before mine got sprayed all the chips were on the top half on the lower bumper, not where the bra covers

But hey ho, whatever you like goes