Apple Geeks thread 2008...

AndyW

Just went to comet, asked to buy a MacBook pro but none in stock and said can't order one as he wreckons there will be new ones coming with leopard on :-(

Buy from John Lewis = Extra year warranty FREE.

Im not like itunes 9. :wacko:

Really? I'm loving Genius Mixes and being able to control my iPhones Apps...

Im not liking itunes 9. :wacko:

Agreed...

I prefered the ability to search for files via Genre, Artist, or Album title.

Can't figure out how to get the three search category things up at the top of the "Library" window

Just went to comet, asked to buy a MacBook pro but none in stock and said can't order one as he wreckons there will be new ones coming with leopard on :-(

I'm selling my 15" Macbook Pro 2.5Ghz 7months old, its the previous shape with silver keys let me know if you're interested, it has Snow Leopard installed and loads more.

I have just discovered the joys of the Genius playlist/mixes - it really is genius!

Now I just have to spend a few more hours organising my music library as itunes keeps making a mess of it :angry:

I don't suffer from OCD.

Until it comes to my iTunes library!! :lol:

Ha I also have OCD with my iTunes libary but will shortly be switching to mac does that mean I'll have o redo it all on mac? And you can't have your iPod sync'd to 2 computers will I have to redo it for

mac? Is there software to take off all the items off phone and onto mac??

Ha I also have OCD with my iTunes libary but will shortly be switching to mac does that mean I'll have o redo it all on mac? And you can't have your iPod sync'd to 2 computers will I have to redo it for

mac? Is there software to take off all the items off phone and onto mac??

I've just installed Snow Leopard (clean install). The boot up time alone is worth £25 - its incredible. Finder improvements are very useful. Can't say that it feels much faster in use. Reckon that its saved about 5gig of space compared to last install. Quicktime is much improved (one click export to YouTube is impressive). It also tells me my battery needs replacing (like I hadn't realised!).