i need sum lovin

2001gti

Just sold the Gti and i feel like absolute S***

i cried as he reversed it off the drive am i a sad Tw@?

No your not mate, I'd be gutted too, especially considering you didn't want to sell it. Hope you manage to sort stuff out so you can get another one soon.

NOCK

the last thing i wanted was to sell it. but i did wot i had to do and i feel like there has been a big weight took off my back.

yes.
wen uve owned a Gti then ill take your comment seriously

the last thing i wanted was to sell it. but i did wot i had to do and i feel like there has been a big weight took off my back.wen uve owned a Gti then ill take your comment seriously

well said gti!!!!!

goodluck with sorting your money mate......

feel for you!

Don't worry mate, you'll get another one in the future i bet, who cares if it's sad clearly the car meant a lot to you. I'll be the same when mine goes :(

Selling a loved lupo is the worst feeling in the world...

I've not been the same since selling mine :(

i'm never sad when i get rid of my cars, mainly cos i get rid of them to get something else that i want more. i wince at the financial drain on my bank account though as i mod the car then sell it a few months later after i'm bored.

lol that would be perfect,

im after a diesel A3,ibiza,golf. but out of them all i want the fabia VRS but no 1 will insure me but yet they will insure me on a group 12 2ltr a3 with 140bhp.

no 1 will insure me but yet they will insure me on a group 12 2ltr a3 with 140bhp.

where the hell do you live ?? the bronx ???i can get insured on Leon Cupra R's no bother and quite cheap at that too and im only 21

may i ask how selling your gti for 5.5k (assuming you got what you wanted for it) and buying a fabia vrs or ibiza etc will help you financially??

i dont mean to sound funny saying that. but it doesnt make sense to me.

how much did you get for your gti in the end btw? and id prob cry if i sold mine. so you definately wouldnt be the only one :)

Fabia VRSs are getting harder to insure due the amount of them being written off. Someone on BRISKODA recieved this from Greenlight when he asked them ro explain why they refused to insure him ...

Mr May,

We have made a considerable losses (claim costs outweighing the premium income) on both the Skoda Octavia VRS and Skoda Fabia VRS models. We have made these consistent losses for three years running and have now stopped quoting for these vehicles as our underwriters are not prepared to continue to write business at a loss. Sorry we are unable to help.

Best regards,

Neil

Greenlight Insurance

Edited by Swoxy

i never keep my cars long enough to write them off. i can't really see why a fabia vrs is any more likely to be crashed than anything else. the handling isn't particularly dodgy.

not the cars it's the drivers that are tw@ts :lol: