Football.

Nicki

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldnt care less about the football, these tournemants just a good excuse to have loads of parties throughout the summer.

At least cars wont be going round with them stupid flags shut in the windows next year.

Couldnt care less about the football, these tournemants just a good excuse to have loads of parties throughout the summer.

At least cars wont be going round with them stupid flags shut in the windows next year.

My thoughts exactly :P

i was thinking just the same, all the men here saying football is a girls sport and rugby is for men, yet you drive lupo's??

so hypocritical.

if anyone had noticed, the only players that are wimps, are the foreign footballers coming and playing in our league, excluding tonight and our england team in recent times, we have lion hearts in players coming through the english ranks.

YES a lot of premiership players lose the passion when the pennies start to come in..

NO that does not happen to a player who you see in the national team.

there is always passion in beckham, gerrard, rooney, crouch, cole and the new arrivals such as lescott and richards.

i dont understand why people are so against ENGLISH football?? i'm not talking about your ronaldo's, fabregas' etc.

discuss why you girlies are so against english football and footballers??

I don't think its to do with hating english footballers or football, more the completly uninspiring performances, we played **** we didnt qualify, move on.

Edited by matt a

I don't think its to do with hating english footballers or football, more the completly uninspiring performances, we played **** we didnt qualify, move on.

Nice edit there.

When have i cried about being pulled by the police?

I have always liked football, always will. Proud to be English and i will support the team always, just dissapointed.

i completely agree with tonight and the euro qualifying stint. but people on here will be going off on a tangent regarding english football in general, so i have asked them to justify anything they bitch about.

hello i found some toy's on the floor i believe they are from your pram.

football..... bollox

rugby..... bollox

cricket......bollox

dart's is where it's at :lol:

Steve Mclaren for the chop i say, what a ****. Put the wrong team on the pitch the wrong formation, rookie keeper and all he should know better than that.

England manager should be the best weve got, not some idiot that just plays at it. It takes strong leadership to motivate players at that level.

Steve Mclaren for the chop i say, what a ****. Put the wrong team on the pitch the wrong formation, rookie keeper and all he should know better than that.

England manager should be the best weve got, not some idiot that just plays at it. It takes strong leadership to motivate players at that level.

thats about all you can say really.

he said when he came into the job to judge after 12 games. well we have and hes been *****. so he has to leave. he should have the courtesy to leave gracefully aswell. dont wait for the sack so he gets the payout.

they need someone in charge who can inject the passion back into the national team and is not afraid to drop the under performing big name players. even if this person is not english!! bring on jose i say!!