R8 out on the streets

Bikerz

There out there, I saw one today. They look soo low and wide in real life. the indercaters are LED's that stretch what look like soo far across them. I know this is usless without pics, but I saw where it went so might try and find it and get a pic, I was in a rush today. (It was down bristol street industrial estate Luke, MartyP etc...)

lol my stories R. i have seen a black, red, silver and (dark grey - (twice)) R8 around Palmers Green North london. i was TRYING to tail gate one but it was so quick doing 20 - 30mph for some reason.

fact is there are a lot on the road near me that a vw r32 is more rare

Edited by jermaine

I saw one in Carnforth

Can I check it off in my spotters book?

i live near there! woop! where abouts in cumbria you from??

also to keep on topic, I saw 2 following each other down the m6 a while back, look amazing on the road

Thatnks for telling me u had a r32 mate, now I know why you have been off work "sick" for last few days. he he

Edited by Bikerz

I saw three in one weekend driving through London (on separate occasions).

I also saw either 6 or 8 all together on the back of a trailer covered in protective sticky stuff and foam.

ahh that must have been when they were on their way to my house, that sticky stuff is a pain to get off! :rolleyes:

Why thank you. I grew it myself

Well done you :D

I still have not seen and R8 though. I did see a special edition Audi TT today though, one of the red ones with a black roof, bucket seats no back seat and a roll cage etc, seccond one I have seen so far.