White Polo Gti

WanabeGangster

Sorry but thought i'd show you how the polo's currently looking. Has progressed a lot since i last spoke to any of you lot.

How it was...

osr.jpg

It then looked like this...

DSC00181.jpg

Then underwent a little 'modification'...

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

DSC00119-1.jpg

And is currently looking like this...

DSC00193-1.jpg

DSC00195-1.jpg

DSC00192.jpg

DSC00191.jpg

This is not the final coat of paint, was a very quick blow over to allow it to look half respectable for e38. I have the paint for when i spray it properly, got a few things to sort out before the spray job happens. Is going alfa nuvelo (i know i've spelt it wrong) white. Its a 3 stage paint so i have to pluck up the courage to apply it as well!

Edited by WanabeGangster

Thanks for all the comments guys, i especially like the 'clinical' description. Not one bad one yet either!

That is really really nice! I love the white with the black detailing, me thinks a black VW badge for the front would go well with the washers, mirrors etc.

I'm unsure on a black badge yet, may spray it, but not sure. Have gotta put a red stripe round the grill again sometime soon as well.

Looks better in white mate, liked the old colour, just always thought it was a little like Primer!

Keep forgetting your wiring loom.

Got bored of the grey really quickly, looked nice to start with, but so drab after a couple weeks. No hurry with the loom, just whenever you get the time!

I like the Polo GTI and almost got one, but the gearbox issues scared me off them.....glad I got my Lupo GTI

I couldn't afford a lupo gti at the time i bought it, part ex'd my arosa for this one. Still want a loop, and may get one when i'm bored with this. Fully rebuilt gearbox now so no more worries (hopefully!)

pretty sure me and nic walked by your car at E38 , if it was your car that was there , loved the car mate . colour was lush!!!

Yup it were mine, parked with the uk-polo's bunch. What colour! There's not one shade of colour in it!!

looks bloody gorgious, have you ever seen lupos cambridge lights? somthing similar wud look hot on there

Did try spray tinting the lamps like cambridge when i first got the car, but was using window tint paint instead of lamp tint, so looked rubbish! May try again one day.

• 3 weeks later...