THE MAP POST: Where are you from and what do you drive?

tdwindustries

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2002 plate GTTDI Proto type (1 off)

Simon from near Glasgow, but well travelled!

so its a TDI with mods then? or is it actually a GTTDI 'prototype' as u call it m8?

not knockin it m8, as its a lovely piece of work u done, but its a TDI with a GTI kit, few engine mods with a dash of pimpin thrown in from where im lookin 8)

It'd be like me callin a Mk4 TDI PD 150 Golf with an R32 kit, with a chip and some nitrous, an , errrrrr, an R19 prototype, which sounds a bit silly IMHO'

Sorry, dunno if its just me, but im just not into badgin/naming cars what they aint :roll:

oh yeah, mine's Black '53 plate TDi Sport, with some dished brocks on and not much else, from the Wirral, Cheshire or Merseyside whichever i prefer on a particular day biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

(over the water from the pool :wink: )

D. 8)

It'd be like me callin a Mk4 TDI PD 150 Golf with an R32 kit, with a chip and some nitrous, an , errrrrr, an R19 prototype, which sounds a bit silly IMHO'

I beleive its a 1.9 TDI PD he's got in it, And i would also say it to be a proto type since its a one off, even if its not a "VW Designed/Engineered proto type"

Also... Nice choice of Lupo smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Black TDi's rule

• 1 month later...

Green `V-reg`, soon to be M12S WP (read MRS WP) since it's my other half's and we're getting married next month! TSW Razors, Lexus style lights, 3rd brake light conversion, few stainless bits and bobs inside.

Blue '98 Passat (M12 VVP) TD with some minor odds and sods done.

Blue 96 Yamaha GTS 1000 with various insignificant mods, but then it doesn't really need them!

Bromsgrove (provided the imminent move goes ok, lol)

Only a 1.0L sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> but stilll cool.

PS...don't tell her about the plate change....it's going to be a wedding present :wink:

NEWSFLASH : Just got the papers for the new plates today!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />