EBAY NO RESERVE Lupo GTI Blue

Bikerz

c0b8_3.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

It's defiantely been dunted up the front from the nearside and looks like the slam panel and rad supports are still in the wrong place:

- excess overhang of bonnet above n/side headlamp

- excess overhang of bonnet above n/side sidelamp

- excess overhang of bonnet above vw emblem / grill

- plus the obvious missing tow eye cover and both washer jet covers

add in all the filler dust all over the interior, and I'm thinking one to avoid...

Plus, someone's nicked the stereo and the gti badge of the front (that's the best bit!!)

Edited by dxg

and they have -1 feedbacks, never pays for stuff they bid on.

Ouch!

DU03GXD

WVWZZZ6EZ3W000795

BLUE VOLKSWAGEN LUPO GTI

TOP VEHICLE DETAILS FOR: DU03GXD BLUE VOLKSWAGEN LUPO GTI

MAKE VOLKSWAGEN Year of Manufacture 2003

MODEL LUPO GTI No. of Former Keepers 2

ENGINE SIZE 1598 cc Start Date Of Current Keeper Change 02/12/2005

COLOUR BLUE Previous Colour

FUEL Petrol Date Colour Changed

DOORPLAN 3 Door Hatchback Wheelplan 2 Axle Rigid Body

ENGINE No. AVY 031250 Gross Vehicle Weight 0(KG)

TRANSMISSION 6 Speed Manual Petrol Exported No

DATE OF REGISTRATION: 01/03/2003 Non EU DVLA Import Marker No

CO2 RATING 178 (g/km) Scrap Marker No

Click here for the CO2 Vehicle Excise Duty Band

TOP CONDITION ALERT DAMAGED FOR: DU03GXD BLUE VOLKSWAGEN LUPO GTI

Recorded against VRM and VIN

Recorded on VCAR Category B Insurance Loss. Bodyshell Should Have Been Crushed Vehicle Should Not Be On The Road

Description VOLKSWAGEN LUPO

Date 07/03/2005

Recorded on VCAR Vehicle Recorded As DVLA SCRAPPED MARKER On Condition Alert Regstr

Description VOLKSWAGEN LUPO GTI

Date 29/03/2005

As if we hadn't guessed....

Can't say i've ever seen a "Cat B" before....

Recorded on VCAR Category B Insurance Loss. Bodyshell Should Have Been Crushed Vehicle Should Not Be On The Road

Description VOLKSWAGEN LUPO

Date 07/03/2005

Recorded on VCAR Vehicle Recorded As DVLA SCRAPPED MARKER On Condition Alert Regstr

Description VOLKSWAGEN LUPO GTI

Date 29/03/2005

only words are F*CKING HELL!!!!

hence i highlighted there the "Recorded on VCAR Category B Insurance Loss. Bodyshell Should Have Been Crushed Vehicle Should Not Be On The Road " part of the passage laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

we sure that reports right? its 'meant' to be imposible to get hold of cat B car for the simple reason the vehicle gets picked up by any insurance company or garage as soon as the assesro declares it as a B unlike a cat C where you can buy the salvage, a B should be stripped of parts like take the engine out etc and then the rest taken away

if the report is right someone needs to report it as due to the colour the car is attracting alot of attention and i would hate to see someone get ripped off to that extent

wayne

Woah.

Never seen a Cat B on sale before.

And to think I bid two grand!

Sitting @ £1,700 :: So if you bid 2 grand does that mean your are currently the winning bidder?

I'll have a spare bathurst if you win... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Most people wont have seen a CAT B for sale, because they are literally sold for scrap + illegal. Basically only licensed scrap dealers can sell bits off them, they are not available to the general public to buy the car.

This guy is on for a telling off methinks...

cat b vehicles if sold on to general public like my polo gti was are normally either cut in half to ensure the car cannot go back on the road, or as i've seen done the whole top half of the car removed post upwards,this way the licensed seller has some way of ensuring it's only used for parts.if that car is bought no company will insure it as it will have had a destruction order placed upon it.

i have never heard of a cat b being re classified either

Edited by mitch unit 21

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Thats very bad.

I saw that when the listing started and thought there was something about it, obviously noticed the missing parts and the front wing that still looks bent in near the bumper.

But surely then if its a CAT B it carnt be sold, and someone should inform ebay, as i bet some unsuspecting person will buy it and be non the wiser, its probably a death trap ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />