Had enough of 'LOWS' - RACEKOR

Little Green Giant

Fit a sub in it

im not really all about that! could be a good idea tho.

personally id rather spend my hard earnt money on otherthings than a sub, liiikkkkke....

ummmm.. oh yeah, coilovers, im not really into ice more about how oscar looks and drives.

Edited by Little Green Giant

i'm loving this theme you've got going! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> keep it up and keep us updated wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by loopy_lass

soooooo, had a small run in with an ummmm, drunk person, yeah so...i was driving home at about 2.15 on sunday morning, and this drunk guy walked out infront of the car, i slammed the brakes on and they locked. (it was wet!!) i slid and went straight into him!!!!!! i was so upset, and then to add to that his friends came over, also drunk, and starting punching my car, they then opened the door and dragged me out onto the floor and started laying into me, kicking and punching me, my friend was screaming at them to get off me but they wouldnt, finally someone pulled me up and about 2 mins later the police came. i was safe!they questioned me and whilst this was happening the guy had stood up and they walked him the the ambulance, the police officer said that everyones story was the same and he was ok, and couldnt remember what had happened! they said he was extremely drunk! basically i am wondering if anybody has experienced anything like this before, my girlfriend and i are quite shook up, and were wondering if anything will happen about this? like could i get taken to court or anything, and would i have an arguement considering they beat me up? any help would be much appreciated this was the scariest thing i have ever experienced!

p.s photos of the car are to follow! ( a few dents and a shattered windscreen!)

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> not good sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Hope you're feeling ok.

I'd get down the police station, make sure they have it all recorded and even ask for a copy of the report if they can give it to you. looks like you're going to have to claim on your insurance too if the damage is great enough.

sorry to hear that, you must still be pretty shocked.

how fast were you going?

Hi,

A similar thing happened to me when one of my friends got a beating in the street, when he ran they set on my car at the time smashed the wind screen etc. In the panic and because my window was smashed i couldnt see so ran this idiots girl friend down (she was actually stamping my mates head with a stilleto prior to that).

Luckily they ran off any way but the police will be on your side mate its an accident pure and simple and the fact you got attacked will help so mention it as soon as you can. You can go to the station and make a witness statement with your girl friend.

Hope you didnt get to badly injured mate.

yeah i went down the station and he hadnt filled the report yet, i will go back in tho. =] yeah we are proper shocked, keeps replaying in our heads!! but yeah, the cars not that bad, im only claiming for the windscreen its only £60 and it doesnt effect the no clamis!! but yeah thanks for your concern bro, im going out now to try and forget it for a night. laters guys. xxx

oh yeah and i was going 30 mph.

Sorry to here that mate. Its horrible when something like that happens to good people. I was in Preston once and 2 guys strolled along the road when the light was on green so i slammed the breaks and he walked on he gave me the finger then chanced after the car and started to punch the windscreen and try opening the door.

Another time i just got back from holiday and some drunk guy came up to the car, opened the door and told me to get out or he'll smash ma face in. Spun off, he crap his pants and ran. What were the chances that he was the guy that had stolen a car an hour before with a woman still in the passengers seat. Pricks.

Always lock ya door if you see trouble ahead to be safe, i always do.

Again sorry to here what happened...they wont change either i dont think, and if so (which i doubt) there were drunk and disorderly and they also assaulted you. So you have a case.

yay. the officer said that even if the guys wanted to press charges they couldnt because they wouldnt have a leg to stand on! haha. also the fella i knocked over wanted to go home as before the ambulance even took him to the hospital, so hes fine. all is well and i am cleared of guilt! yay! just to look after oscar now. he is feeling in a bad way. windscreen gets fixed on wednesday (today) and then for the bodywork. he will be looking good as new in no time! =] thanks for all the support guys, its much appreciated! xxxx

how about some skull wheeltrims??

yeah well i was thinking, you know the ronal teddies! well imagine if there was some company that did this kind of thing but with skull and crossbones! how awesome would that be!!!!

i have no idea if they exist but i sure do wish they do!! <

hahaha, i thought this after i posted, i could do this myself being a fine art student. hahaha. a bit of a project for me and my dad i do think!? 40_1.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

6b_1.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

2d_1.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

anyone fancy having a go at photoshopping the patch etc. and photoshopping it onto my car?? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> i dont own photoshop anymore. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> thank you. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

im so sorry to read about your terrifying experience the other night! im so glad everythings sorted now.

im loving the ideas so far smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> its such a great, and very original, theme!

theres a gorgeous passat (i think it is) with wood on the bottom half of it that ive seen at quite a few shows this year it looks great! someone must have a photo of it, or im sure itll be at e38 so youll get to see it then!

keep us posted with the mods!

Jen x