Had enough of 'LOWS' - RACEKOR

Little Green Giant

hm... doesnt take much..

yarr.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

children in need ring a bell?? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

get someone to alter the teddies head with some paint.... then they would be wearing a bandana and eye patch!! lol

pudsey.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

ok, so i read bandana eyepatch. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

children in need ring a bell?? local_ezr.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

and theses

skulls skulls and more skulls

or

Booty keeper lol

mmm a little too bling and not enough rat for me, but the chest is ace!

pudsey.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

ok, so i read bandana eyepatch. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i do like this tho tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

haha i didnt look at these. but they are brilliant!!! i love it all. ive already got a set of valve caps. but they are skull and cross bones and i sprayed them mat black to match the wheels, they look awesome. may have to get one of those gear nobs tho. but spray it black ofcourse tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by Little Green Giant

Yes

thought as much, but i was pressured into asking on here. haha. parents! psh!

My photoshop attempt

piratecopy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

actually looks really cool. hhhmmmm #contemplates the teddy idea!#

this is my photoshop attempt, its a bit sketchy but i have a very old photoshop on this computer and its sketchy as, not trying to be a bad worksman and blame my tools but they do suck a bit! haha...still i think it looks alright.......

aloooopcopy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

or with skull and crossbone decal

aloooopscbcopy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

ok so basically, the wheels are g60 steels sprayed black, and i was thinking of getting a new bonnet and spraying it black or painting it with black board paint, thought that could be fun, people could leave little messages for me! and i could take my degree and use it on my car, hahaha. think of the possibilities! haha 2006_0801july06darryl0051.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

2006_0801july06darryl0053.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

2006_0801july06darryl0050.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

i wont go into it again but by the pictures you can kinda guess what happened! but we dont talk about it anymore. hha

oh yeah and my mum got a new car toooo....

2006_0723july06darryl0004.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

2006_0723july06darryl0007.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

love it, oscars peeping round the courner in both, haha, and then the scum is in the background doing what bmws do best, being gay! hahaha biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

get it slammed wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

yeah the thing is my insurance obviously hate me!!!

im going to check with them what they will do if i...

put it on coilovers and g60 steels,

put it on just coilovers and leave the standard wheels,

or just get the g60 steels but then it will be rolling like a 4x4.

i am almost certain of the black bonnet tho, just say i needed a new one and all i could find was black! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> (want it mat black tho really, chalk board maybe) and the decal, not sure which one yet tho, the scurvy dog one is deffinetly growing on me! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Can't imagine it going up much if you just say you changed your wheels but they're just steelies, they're probably only interested in alloys. To be honest, they probably wouldn't even notice they'd changed, not that I'd condone not telling them mind. Just say one was damaged and this was the cheapest set you could find to replace them.

Can't imagine it going up much if you just say you changed your wheels but they're just steelies, they're probably only interested in alloys. To be honest, they probably wouldn't even notice they'd changed, not that I'd condone not telling them mind. Just say one was damaged and this was the cheapest set you could find to replace them.

oh its not me who is saying this really, its my mum, you see, the insurance is under her name because it was cheeper that way, so untill we change it she doesnt want me to do anything, to be quite honest, i dont even recon she would notice, i know that the insurance wouldnt mind, because they couldnt prove that this isnt how i bought it and i guess i could just prove ignorance, but my mum gets all worked up so its best to keep things quiet and do things that i know i can get away with! haha. i am trying to persuade her with the whole thing, but so far i only have my dad on my side.!! haha

Black steelies all the way

I actually like the skull and crossbone decal too smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Tom

yeah i didnt think i would but i love it now, im in the process of ordering it so it should be done soon|!

definally definally put it on coils first, nothing worse that a 4x4 lupo, no offence to anyone.

but other than that, plans sound good good good.

yeah i agree!¬ smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

a few more ideas..... 1lupowhitewallscopy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

or without decal.....

1lupowhitewallscopy-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

found these too.....

aa1520sc.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

exhaust tip!

Aa112sc.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

door pins!

Aa113sc.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

number plate bolts!

seriously thinking about some white walls! and keeping the standard wheels! but using some...

md1141.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

1lupomoon.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Dm050.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

also i really want a rat stylz sticker to go on the matt black bonnet, as i understand you have to be approved by the ratz club, or atleast one of the guys, Dan i think. but i was wondering if anyone knew of a way of getting hold of him, or whether thats a load of trollops and you can get them whatever!>?

tire%20boy-2878-22Rat_Stylz-med.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

let me know what you think, im sure this will go ahead just need to lower it first. so not too soon, how much does everyone recon i should drop it? and should i go coilovers. £299 from venom, or springs?? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

thanks. x

Coilovers (but then I'm biased wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

And I like the one you did with black steelies and white walls....it looks kinda funky biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> With the decal of course

yeah? k cool cheers, mmm i love it too.! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> im looking into the decal but its hard because noone has emailed me back, i may have to print of a copy and take it to a vinyl place! haha tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />