How fast is a Lupo 1.4 Sport?

Cooke

Just thort i'd copy that other thread and see what the times are for a Lupo Sport, I know what Parkers say but i wan't to know your times...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

autocar quoted in their test 0-60 in 8.8 seconds.

Personally i'm tempted to say around 0-60 in the early nines.

The sport engines seem to vary quite lot in power output though based on rolling road data... or it just could be that everyone gets theirs done at different rolling roads!

Oh and I have no idea on max speed, never tried.

Edited by Petes 16V Sport

i had an indicated 122 on the road angel on a private estate road.......

the parkers 0-60 is about right, timed mine a few times n get varried results 8.7 8.8 8.9 9.1 think it just depends on the day n conditions

Thursdays seem to be good for 0-60's wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Lmao nah on fridays mine goes sub 3 seconds coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

NOCK

haha funny joke... not lol... wow really, so some of your 0-60 times are sub 9 secs! thats amazing for a little 1.4

Awesome.

Once you hit about 3300-3500 RPM its just off.

I find 3rd to be very strong all round.

I agree 100%. 5th to 3rd at about 60 and your off... until you reach 70...on a dual carriageway of course... whistle.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":whistle:" border="0" alt="whistle.gif" />

wow so it sounds like the sport will really put a smile on my face... what cars has every1 beaten at traffic light gp's? lol

Leaving work on a friday seems to be the best 0-60 but a bag of ice in the air box does it for me takes about 2 seconds off...........

Dont do the above it can go wrong!

nice... what about C2/Saxo VTR's?

Why don't you ask that on a Citroën forum? As a ) no one here will say they are faster, as this is a forum dedicated to VW Lupo's/Arosa's (and i suppose Fox's) and b ) I know you own a Citroën but I'm afraid to say that the great majority of members on here hate them and refer to them as Sh!troëns.

NOCK

Disclaimer: I have nothing against Citroën and take no responsibility for the comments enlisted above.

Edited by LUPO NOCK

I work for citroen and own loads of VWs To be fair anything newer then a saxo is good and cant be faulted. As for 0-60 times there all incorrect even for what the manufacturer says.

I can beat anything in a Citroen C1 at 68hp even a VTS. But its also down to the driver and being a pro I wouldnt like to say.

At the end of the day I would still have a vw over a citroen

As for 0-60 times there all incorrect even for what the manufacturer says.

Always are, always are.

I can beat anything in a Citroen C1 at 68hp even a VTS.

What do you mean 'anything'?

NOCK

Edited by LUPO NOCK