modeling

lilemma

lol

hahaha, come on ems...if ur scared about showing ur fotos to us lot then what r u guna be like when u have to show them to companies!!???lol....post some up!go4it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soon as you start putting pics on here then watch the post count go up!! lol

nomilooo does glamour modelling, may be worth pm'ing her to ask questions..

Edited by andyp

... know a couple of girls who have gone into that fhm/maxim style thing ...

Seeing them in a magazine isn't the same as knowing them wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

We are a pretty balanced, well opinioned bunch Emma so put a few up for an honest opinion

How did I know Crusoe would be the first to reply to this. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Good advice by someone a few posts above, nomilooo had some pretty nice pictures up at one time so she'd certainly be one to ask about how this all works. Haven't seen her post recently though and her car was up for sale afaik.

My advice, and its limited as I have no idea how this works, is keep your wits about you and your eyes wide open. I'm not sure how the agent thing works, but if you go into on your own have someone you know and trust to back you up when it comes to reading contracts and stuff.

From what I've seen, whistle.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":whistle:" border="0" alt="whistle.gif" /> theres thousands of young girls out there doing this sort of thing, but presumably theres a bit of money to be made out of it. The personal side would concern me, I think you've got to have a very strong personality to do this sort of work, and like all industries theres a shady grey area to parts of it, but so long as you can deal with the exposure (ba boom tish!) and your family are fine with it, then go for it.

nicci has done a lot of glamour modeling and car show type things, she as in maxim last month too. might be worth adding her to your myspace if you are serious about it I’m sure she can give some good pointers. Owes me a favor so she might help you out smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

www.myspace.com/ilovenicci

Edited by Crusoe

LOL @ dotdotdash....please not her again tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

erm...on topic...if its really what your heart is set on then why not give it a try, what have you got to lose. Just be careful out there smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Get your boyfriend to take them, oh and good luck with the modelling, i hope it works out for you! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Just make sure you are totally ready for, as some people descibe it, the reprocucsions.

Remeber no matter how confident you feel, you will always get some people that try to make your life hell, and it hurts.

Do you go to local cruises etc? As up here theres the summer shows, where you can do the bikini car washes, you could help out at them to see how you feel infront of alot of people.

Good luck in your decision.

x

Nic will you wash my car in the summer? Phish food and haribo as payment biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

three pages and no sign of pics.

possibly the worst thread ever

Actually its 2, but I admire your enthusiasm! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Just make sure you are totally ready for, as some people descibe it, the reprocucsions.

Remeber no matter how confident you feel, you will always get some people that try to make your life hell, and it hurts.

Do you go to local cruises etc? As up here theres the summer shows, where you can do the bikini car washes, you could help out at them to see how you feel infront of alot of people.

Good luck in your decision.

x

Uhhh been there done the bikini car washes myself, one of the girls who did it with me ended up winning miss weston wheels when she was the only one to get her kit off. A model scout ended up picking her up for bra modelling in the end but I'm not sure how far that went.

May be worth entering such competitions at these car shows??

PS Be prepared to pick up a few stalkers along the way - theres some seriously scary people out there..........but no I'm not talking about Crusoe tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by Fran

i have got some face shots but there not very good i havent got any body shots lol theres no1 here to hold the camra lol

emma x

i'll take them even got a tripod cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

sorry lol.

try www.x2c-uk.com they have got a few models on there too. based in the south east london but now its more around london essex way too.

see if you can pm nomiloo she is working with max power at the the mo she's there "even a girl can do it " model wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

this is a link in her profile to her pic's http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a265/Naomi-Mary/?start=0

she came second as the max star babe this year to

god i look like her stalker blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />