modeling

lilemma

I have to be honest little em - i think your better than those pics on the above link! And i think its true too that you dont have to be a looker - just have the right bits and guts to do it! your lucky in the fact you have a good looking face babe! i think you'll b able to do it x

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />, more than welcome to wash my car in a bikini!!! cheeky.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheeky:" border="0" alt="cheeky.gif" />

very nice shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> i wouldn't turn you down blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Woah, you look like my friend Rochelle.

SP_A0167.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

fdfdfd.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

You cant tell much from that pic as shes tanned and more blonde, but you do!

thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

Im guessin most people are going to be looking out for you if you go to Ultimate Dubs laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

just a face shot lol

SP_A0167.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lol

Forget the modelling. Why dont you approach JoJo's record company and be a double.

Just need to learn the songs 'Get Out' & 'Too Little Too Late' laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

yeh right bunch of wrong uns........... huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

i love watching that show on living i wanted to do more of the car shows an pin up in magazines like fast car an max power

emma x

Thought I'd bump this as Im getting tired of just seeing pictures of blokes on this site! C'mon girl get a move on with those new pics! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

all these new members... you've missed the bikini car wash and the over the bonnet car shoot and the..... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by Crusoe

Sorry but it is a little too Cold to be washing cars in Bikinis!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Give it a chance to be summer at least!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Sorry but it is a little too Cold to be washing cars in Bikinis!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Give it a chance to be summer at least!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I wasn't suggesting it, just mentioning that we've had it on here before and the newbies have missed it. I like your enthusiasm though, i'm sure we can sort something out for you in the summer or apply the same principles to something warmer wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'll have to find some form of water

hmmm, wet t-shirts shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

cheeky.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheeky:" border="0" alt="cheeky.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

seeing as emma's back on line this thread needs a bump, appropriate smilie would be how%20ya%20doin.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />