modeling

lilemma

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was bad to put up a pic from someones file without permission, but to be fair asking advice about whether to model and what not and have the post go on for 7 pages without any pics you could understand why it was done!!!!

It was bad to put up a pic from someones file without permission, but to be fair asking advice about whether to model and what not and have the post go on for 7 pages without any pics you could understand why it was done!!!!

Haha, yeah you forced poor adam into posting it, i feel sorry for him sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I can't see no poon

i can send it to you on msn if you like nic smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i blame m4t vw, if he hadn't infered there was a pic on her photobucket account then i would never have even bothered looking for it.

Edited by Adam K

I'm not that desperate Adam lol.

I can just glance downwards

But on a serious note, it is a bit of a **** trick to post something of this nature (whatever it may be) without permission. It doesn't get you brownie points

Ok it might have been part my fault for finding it. I wasnt really looking for anything like that, I wanted to see her yellow Lupo as ive not seen one in yellow before!

But i would never post it without permission.

Again. Sorry Emma blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I'm not that desperate Adam lol.

I can just glance downwards

But on a serious note, it is a bit of a **** trick to post something of this nature (whatever it may be) without permission. It doesn't get you brownie points

have i ever looked to get brownie points from anyone?

To qoute Barryboys

If its on the Tinternet then its your own fault tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

exactly.

if you stick something where anyone on the internet can see it then you can't cry if people actually see it.

lol I think i might start a new thread where we can all place bets on how long it takes for this thread to spiral into an argument and get locked by a mod?

I just wanna know how you find stuff like that personally.

NOCK

lol I think i might start a new thread where we can all place bets on how long it takes for this thread to spiral into an argument and get locked by a mod?

I just wanna know how you find stuff like that personally.

NOCK

well, a mod pm'd me asking for a copy of the pic.

Unfortunately thats the way of the internet. Doesn't even have to be online tbh, can just be one your computer thats connected to the Internet and someone can get it.

TBH, if you want to do modeling you need thick skin and if a pic of you in a bikini that isn't even that revealing rubs you up the wrong way then I don't think your quite ready for that kind of business. I mean I for one goto car shows and give the scantily clad birds abuse purely to see if I can get a reaction out of them.

Nice pic smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I had to check it wasnt nudity being posted over the forums wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

well, a mod pm'd me asking for a copy of the pic.

Lmao why doesn't that surprise me!?!?

I had to check it wasnt nudity being posted over the forums wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

lmao excuses excuses!

P.S. Heartagram has got a very valid point to be fair! You see more than that on your holidays from non-models.

NOCK

Edited by LUPO NOCK

i can see why she's pissed at adam but i know if my ex had a body like that she would wanna show it off

your hot and if you wanna model i think you have the body for it

if youve got it flaunt it and you have it wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Any pics wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You missed out I'm afraid mate, a cheeky PM to Adam K might get you one though lol. Not that I'm encouraging this at all.

NOCK

You can get arrested for that mate wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by Slippy

You can get arrested for that mate wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Lmao only if I was caught! If you don't see me in September onwards, then you know whats happened!

NOCK

I've been away for a day or so & it all gets a bit exciting! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Am I right in guessing that someone (who wants to be a model) has had a picture posted up here of themselves in a bikini & they've now got the hump? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />