modeling

lilemma

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not that difficult for a girl to get photos of them with skin out in Max Power etc.

I know some outrageously beautiful girls who have been turned away at serious modelling agencys.

she has clothes on in max buddy jeans and a vest

max is changing its ways a bit now the last few have not even had a model with her tits out !!

Hey babe ive always wanted to do the maxim posing stuff too - unfortunately im just not pretty enough - although some of the girls in the mags arent all that great i dont think. Ive done few pics for my mates website few months ago but just for a laugh really. ive put on too much weight last couple years (still only 9 stone) - not mega fat or anything but the tummy needs toniing and could do with new face haha. Go fo it if you can. Loads want to but only a few make it. From the pic i saw even though you say a drunk one, i think your a lovely lookin lass and your names emma so that helps (so's mine - a good name!)

Let us know what happens!

:bigmon: how many pints did it take to pull that??? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

:bigmon: how many pints did it take to pull that??? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Nowt wrong with a scooter. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

gonna try an get my boyfriend to take some pics 2 night or 2 moz i know i see all these girls in the mags an half af them ant that good lookin lol im just jellous lol emma x

just a face shot lol

shots in the face are the best

in all seriousness...i'm the dep ed on a car mag and i'm sure we could sort something out with our in house photographer/studio

Edited by LupoSi

just a face shot lol

SP_A0167.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lol

looks a good start from there!!

unless you suddenly balloon out from the neck down!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

just a face shot lol

SP_A0167.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lol

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

cairtainly a bit of a looker, thumbs up here smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm not worried about that..........I quite like being a mystery woman smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

we'll be disapointed now if you're not a mysterious chic french audrey hepburn like babe in a coco chanel number shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

need to appraise the whole package though next. For most glamour stuff you’ve got to have curves in the right places, don’t let anyone push you into getting implants though, not nice at all.