Any one with ebay - and up for a laugh?

dotdotdash

7424 views! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Someone has to ask "From the pictures it looks like a rough area has this car been stolen and driven over speed bumps at speed?"

Just asked him wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i just asked this....

hi if the car's highest bidder fails to turn up i'll buy all the chicken wire meshing from the bodywork as i have large holes in my coup that foxes can get into the amount on the car would vastly raise my chickens chances of surviving an attack. cheers

Edited by mitch unit 21

surely thats dangerous running three 18 inch alloys and one 15 inch one??? And one has a crack in...........

God knows how its managed to reach such a high price as well, Oh well each to their own i suppose

i just asked this....

hi if the car's highest bidder fails to turn up i'll buy all the chicken wire meshing from the bodywork as i have large holes in my coup that foxes can get into the amount on the car would vastly raise my chickens chances of surviving an attack. cheers

hahaha, also added.!

10 GRAND ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> you so know that it'll be relisted laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

PMSL at these questions. I am now watching the item, although i'm not sure whether i would pay over 7k for it! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />