sunstrips

seanmooney17

I think they look cool, as max said if they're done with style.. I've seen a few in spain that have rear sunstrips.. that look cool, i think the rieger lupo had one?

Offtopic.. but Andi is this when your lupo was on 40mm springs?

Image2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

I need one just like this, maybe a bit bigger.

I'm not a big fan of them on road cars but when they are for practical reasons im all for it.

The sunvisors do nothing in my car because the seat is so low, so this would be a good fix, and plain black on a black car surely wouldn't look too bad Arosawalesmeet.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by Petrified

I paid a friend £10 and he made and fitted it for me - it was worth it as I just knew I'd mess it up, this way it came out looking snazzy smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I don't know where its from, but its a colour called 'charcoal' and its satin surface rather than gloss like you see given out with Max Power and the like (which look kinda tacky...)

Uncool, but I have considered one for mine. I have sunglasses, but I still get glare from the sun, my seat's also very low, so the sun also seems to be rght in my face all the time. I'd go for a black one if I did, but I don't like the look of them from the outside.

Think rear ones are stupid.

Get one if you fancy it, can always take it off if you don't like it.

whistle.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":whistle:" border="0" alt="whistle.gif" />

I like them, but they have been used and abused and can look a bit tacky now (especially with itallic text on them saying 16v). lunalupi's is discreet and is the way to go if you want one. But they are really pracitcal. Just dont get one if its coming up for your mot, because they are not allowed to enter the zone of the wipers.

ps dead easy to fit: mark a line either side of the sreen(from top down) at the same length, wet screen, slap on the vinyl, position to line up with the markers, squeeze out bubbles with squeegieor similar, trim as close to rubber as poss with scaple(trying not to gauge your screen or rubber). Leave 24 hours in dry, job done.

Personally i think they look good tongueout.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":tongueout:" border="0" alt="tongueout.gif" /> not to sure on the ones that have writing on them tho ermm.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ermm:" border="0" alt="ermm.gif" /> but each to there own.

Ours has got some classy chrome CL stickers on either end.

Bit tacky really sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />