One of Bikerz/Pearl's mates?

Crusoe

i found that yesterday, shame it cuts off right at the end, i wanted to see them ****ed up a bit!

HAHAHAHA that is the best vid ive seen in ages lol

something i would have done with my mates a few years back.

Edit, watched it again LMFAO its the best. Did they not expect something like that to happen lol

Edited by emo_gazz

Crawley, says it all really doesn't it?

One way to get a Darwin Award 2007

i used to work and live in crawley! my son still does live there with my ex!

tis possibly the chav capital of south-east england tho..........

Been there a few times on stop over at Gatwick and survived so its probably not that bad. Full of idiots though.

Christ! Can't imagine they got away without some pretty nasty injuries! Typical chavs tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Used to work at Gatwick, didnt live in Creepy Crawley thankfully, that video tells you why. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Love to see where they landed biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'm guessing the girls blacked out from the G Force. I know it's geeky, but if you do that Maths, given that it looks like the circle they're in is about 2m diameter, then if the moped spins it up to about 20mph then they'd be reaching somewhere in the region of 8G! Considering an average person will struggle not to black out much above 5G it's not suprising they flew out of the thing. Out of the whole thing, I'd say I'm amazed that the roundabout stood up to that kind of force! I was expecting the whole thing to go spinning away tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" /> That is hilarious, i can't believe how much air them two girls get!

Oh man that is some funny seriously sh*t! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by Max69vk

its quite funny but fooken hell was a bit of a shock! i mean how did they not realise that would happen. its fast enough even when a person is puhsing you... feckin idiots!

go get a brain!

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

I think your find Andi is closest one on here to having a mophead

Excuse me!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Reading the comments, theres mention that one of the girls didn't make it?

Can someone tell me when i ever had a mophead?

haha mophead laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

regards the film though ouch! i wasnt expecting them to fly off at that speed! people can be so stupid.