Florence the Gti - White Bathursts, Estorils, Red RM002s and RS814s

Jen

I heard this in the flesh today and i can honestly say that the video doesn't do it that much justice, it's much quieter than it sounds in the video. A really nice sound actually smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

STOP PICKING ON MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> or ill throw a wobbly and take the video down

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

sounds just ryt wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> spot on. is it just the back box jen? do you know where to get them new? you got me wantin one nw laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Its a cat back system mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I got it from edworthys, but there are quite a few people selling it now

potn also sell it just of the top of my head

made another little addition to my baby girl courtesy of luke DSC00709.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00710.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

flo in the air DSC00711.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00716.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

fronts done DSC00712.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

backs done DSC00713.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00714.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

wwwwaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too low and just a touch of negative camber DSC00721-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00723-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Perfect DSC00725-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00753.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Ride is SO much more comfortable than my Fk's on my previous loops and shes handles perfectly now! bargain price and the best mod ive done!!!

thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" /> thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" /> thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" /> thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" /> thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" /> thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" /> thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

Looks awesome jen! She is well low! And all of the mods are coming together nicely now and each one compliments one another. The car bra looks even better aswell.

Looking good Jen, was an easy fit really wasnt it!

Had a bit of a problem withe the camber on one side but apart from that!

Looks ace on coilovers!

I WANT COILOVERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

The first ride height looked amazing! Mine isnt low enough ive definitely dedided at 60/40 so im going to give up beer until i can afford coilies biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Hows about that for sacrifice laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Looking good Jen shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Might just go for the KW's once the bank balance recovers biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I thought you would have cleaned the calipers whilst the wheels were off tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I thought you would have cleaned the calipers whilst the wheels were off tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Won't be able to see them soon so doesn't matter wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

they are really nice to drive on though. Went out for a quick spin last night. Holds really nice in the bends

Edited by Joe

Ride is SO much more comfortable than my Fk's on my previous loops and shes handles perfectly now! bargain price and the best mod ive done!!!

Looks sweet Jen, but I have a question.............. is that bargain price a Jen only bargain price???!!! And where is that place they are being fitted, looks top.

Thats Luke's workshop smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. I have to have a wander every time I go in just to see whats new in there tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

He sells the kits at £600, there should be a thread in the for sale section about it. He orders them direct as they use KWs on all the race cars.

Edited by Joe

Thats Luke's workshop smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. I have to have a wander every time I go in just to see whats new in there tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

He sells the kits at £600, there should be a thread in the for sale section about it. He orders them direct as they use KWs on all the race cars.

Cheers Joe for the info, I knew it would of been around here somewhere.

Thank you so much for all the positive comments smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i would recommend them to everyone!

did the journey to and from work today and the corner handling and ride is fantastic! she takes potholes much much better now, just glides over them! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> im in love!

oh and youve got to love the jumper hey wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />