Jen

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

flo5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Jen x

Looking good Jen shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

But how clean is your car in that pic shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

That last pic i'm sure is from the day she got it!!!

As for the exhaust, i think i'll agree that the tail pipes are slightly too big, although it does look better the more you look at it. Just get on with the video's and stop keeping us in suspense! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Its a great exhaust. I don't think its to big at all though, I actually think the standard GTi pipes are to small tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Got my first chance to drive it last night. Really great sound, but its nice that if you want to be quiet you can be smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Its like having an on/off swtich for noise tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

It would have been nice tohave the manifold on, but Jen isn't really into performance modding like I am, so the manifold would have been wasted really.

Once the coilovers are on there are another 2 modifications to do before Ultimate dubs wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by Joe

Can you notice a power difference?. #

If its only slight then i would say the combo of exhaust and manifold (and BMC) have really made a difference on mine smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i would also like to know this as im still trying to decide what to do with mine laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Looks nice Jen got to say your making this into a really nice subtle well specced GTi thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

wayne

Performance wise its hard to say. I don't drive The red one much (Jen won't let me rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />)

Standard it was much more revvy than my car so I can't really tell. Jen said 'I don't know what you mean' when I asked her so who knows tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Having said that, It definately picks up much better, whether thats just the car or the exhaust I don't know, but from low revs it really pulls now smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

A BMC is going on, which is currently sitting in the garage, so we'll see if that helps at all...

Edited by Joe

hey just managed to get online and read everyones replys

@loopyling - cheers wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

@Bluloop - i know! thats when i first had her...i dont think shes been that shiny since worryingly blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

@luke - trust me the pipes grow on you. im totally in love with the zaust now its perfect and as for the videos give me chance! some of us have busy lives dont you know hehe

@tom - cheers smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

@luke - WOOOOOO cant wait to get them on theyre going to make so much difference! cant wait to start cornering properly biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

@olop_chris - nice to meet you the other day smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> you get the manifold sorted?! i wanted to put on the manifold but i cant afford the cat and remap so thought it'd be a bit pointless at this point in time.

@al - doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" />

@matt a - he sold it so we could buy a mop and a kettle and oh yea some food wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> hehe

@tshirt2k - tbh i havent noticed any difference really. im driving her harder because i love the noise so i cant really say as im driving her different if that makes sense. plus im a girl so as joe nicely pointed out i dont really notice these things rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> though i do think that bmc and manifold would make a big difference as the engine would be able to breathe so much easier

@wayne - why thank you smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i hope she will be

@al - indeed smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by Jen

you must have been slacking to let flo go from being all nice to a dirty girl!!!

be careful that the paint doesnt come off from washing too much!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

cleanest car on forum, even cleaner than al's!!!

you must have been slacking to let flo go from being all nice to a dirty girl!!!

be careful that the paint doesnt come off from washing too much!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

cleanest car on forum, even cleaner than al's!!!

i have been neglecting her i must admit, poor thing. think she enjoys being a bit of a dirty girl though wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i wouldnt go as far as to say that but thank you very much for such a compliment!

Jen x

took a quick video of my zaust smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Joe says i rev like a girl sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> when revved properly at a stand still it does pop quite nicely smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i need more practice

enjoy smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

CLICK FOR ZAUST VIDEO!

Jen x

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Joe's right you rev like a girl! But still, it sounds very nice, not what i expected it to sound like, it'd sound really nice combined with the BMC smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Good buy i think.

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

It's not a bad thing, it just shows that Flo's well looked after............until Joe gets in the car and then she's rough and ready laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />