GTi T's Lupo Gti With Compomotive MO's UPDATED PICS PAGE 7April updated pics page 9....BBS RM's now on

Tigz™

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ta all for advice about protruding on Ronals. Was my only concern as look great otherwise. Will be going to Inter tomorrow and see if I can see any of these in the flesh then just have to convince the wife that new wheels are a good idea. Maybe I could say they'd allow you to fit more shopping in the boot..

• 7 months later...

Cheers pal

Tryin to keep it nice and simple,BMC is gettin plenty of cold air now !!!

Ohh..and that second pic.....my pops took the pics for me so thats him you can see in the reflection lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

T

Edited by GTi T

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> damn. It was supposed to be a joke regarding the reflection... how did you miss that sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> i thought it was a flawless joke. obviously not...

Anyway, back on topic. Looks as nice as always biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

looks lovley mate!

pitty i had to sell my turbos to pay for the lupo.....

oh well.

if any one wants a slightly cheaper set, southcoast wheels here in southampton have them on offer sometimes.

i bought mine with a set of 195/45 toyo proxes t1s for £500 including fitting.

• 2 months later...

All done now, got a few pics of the white MO's

Did the red grille too,been planned for months.

Was a bit of a pain heating it up to shape it around the curves but looks very effective against the black

Big shout to my dad for re furbing the wheels and also to Craig (Chappas) for sorting my pics once again

thomass.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

thomas.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

T

i have ALWAYS loved MO's, thet are the dogs b*****ks!!! looks like i'll have to re-do my grille, got a lot of competition now!!!

absolutley love the wheels, i just dislike the blue centre caps on them. the anodised blue just always reminds me of tacky halfords stick on bits. can that be sprayed black or something?