GTi T's Lupo Gti With Compomotive MO's UPDATED PICS PAGE 7April updated pics page 9....BBS RM's now on

Tigz™

absolutley love the wheels, i just dislike the blue centre caps on them. the anodised blue just always reminds me of tacky halfords stick on bits. can that be sprayed black or something?

id paint them red personall.

car looks awsome! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice tom! cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

grille is spot on. looks excelent with the black paintwork - as with the mk5 gti!

cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

mo's all the way ....hard looking ride. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

absolutley love the wheels, i just dislike the blue centre caps on them. the anodised blue just always reminds me of tacky halfords stick on bits. can that be sprayed black or something?

Agreed, told Mr.T to do this last night black.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Exactly the wheels I would have if I had a GTi blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Looks awesome, and I like the blue bits! Gives the wheels their identity IMO.

Love the back box too, gotta be the best looking Loop i've seen for a while.. wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Penry

Thomas , my jaw has hit the floor mate . no matter what style of wheels you seem to put on your car they suit it amazingly well . love the red grill trim contrasts well against the black biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thank you for all the nice comments everyone, once again its strange how different a car can look with just a different set of wheels on.

The Avons aren't brilliant,especially in the wet, i dont even think theyre scrubbed in yet so not really tested them. Ive not seen any dry weather really since ive had them on so cant really comment. I will let you guys know though, although i still dont think theyll be as good as my Goodyear F1's.

The centre caps will probably be sorted soon, Chappas has already pointed this out to me on several occasions blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Once again thanks for your feedback,roll on summer for the RH's wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

T

Not heavy no, probably lighter than the RH's and Ronals even though these are 16"

No more wheels now,thats it im afraid!!!

New car next biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Nice mate, very original, always like to see something different going on. Trying to be different but confused at the moment with being spoilt for choice. blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Keep up the good work! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

MO's, superlight and super strong - that's why rally cars use them....

Penry

Well, Rally cars use them as they are ultra strong.

I wouldn't say they were light, never mind superlight.

MO 15" 18.9lbs

Ronal Turbos 18lbs

BBS RA 15" 15lbs

I bet its a right bummer having all these wheels, each set as stunning as the next, wouldnt no which ones to put on. Top job T. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Ditto above comment, which wheel to chose. I would be changing all the time.

Hang on I have a plan. Fit one of each and then 1 Bathurst. If you carefully balance the tyre profile for the 16" MO you could get them all on the same rolling radius. JOKE before anyone comments.

Nice work Tom and I personally cannot decide which set I like best...they are all lovely.

Edited by LINCOLNSHIRESLUPOGTI