GTi T's Lupo Gti With Compomotive MO's UPDATED PICS PAGE 7April updated pics page 9....BBS RM's now on

Tigz™

Lupo-GTi-005.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Lupo-GTi-008.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Lupo-GTi-006.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Tigz

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Ladies and Gents for the comments!!

paulbin - Im chuffed yeah mate,they set me back £560 including tyres from styledynamix,i just called em up,left a deposit and then that was it..the remainder of the money was taken on the day they were sent out to me.

debbie - Ive still kept my other set,they will be going back on the car for the rest of the summer when ive finished sorting them,then these Ronals will go back on later in the year

I changed em because i had enough money,i wanted to sort out my RH's and also cus ive always liked the old skool wheels.

The tyres are 195x45x15

Cheers again people

T

Its ok AkLupo i know ur having a laugh

I dont think ive seen your Lupo before though,if i have ive completely forgotten!!!!!

Thanks for all the other comments guys

T

Nice boolies T.

Definatley look best on a black car. Reckon mine were on late 2001 early 02. Said it a million times but I wish i'd have kept em.

yeah, and my side exit was first tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I didn't think these were going to look good but i was wrong, they looks great! I still think the others look cooler mind but the ronals look the business against the black paint. 8)

montythemole........

I havent got any more piccies at the moment,but im pretty sure they dont petrude nope mate,plus youll have rim protectors on the tyres.

T