GTi T's Lupo Gti With Compomotive MO's UPDATED PICS PAGE 7April updated pics page 9....BBS RM's now on

Tigz™

cars looking brilliant mate!lovin them rims! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

what tyres are on them? in terms of size and make?

cheers

sam

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cars looking brilliant mate!lovin them rims! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

what tyres are on them? in terms of size and make?

cheers

sam

thanks sam,

Tyres all round are 195x45x15 Goodyear Eagle F1's (rears have slightly more stretch with them being 7.5" wide though)

Lookin sweet and rather clean as always. top job love the wheels lol.

Glen

cheers pal, i think i have OCD with cleaning blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Car looks great Tom, shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Couldnt believe you were cleaning those wheels on Sunday in the pissing rain, I thought I had it bad. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Looks well tasty!!!

cheers mate, you decided on what colour your going with for the Compo's?

Car looks great Tom, shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Couldnt believe you were cleaning those wheels on Sunday in the pissing rain, I thought I had it bad. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Cheers smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> , it had actually stopped for like 5 mins when i was cleaning them....then i looked like a bell end as as soon as i'd finished drying off the last wheel it started pissing it down again.

You do have it bad as i reckon you have more wheels than me tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Guess what i did within 10 mins of arriving home?

• 1 month later...
Car looking great mate wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> - Can you post some photos of the stretch on the Eagle F1's? on the front and back? Cheers!!

Yeah i'll try get some up this week

That is very nice indeed. I do like them in black

Cheers kieron

I live in Manchester/Stockport - how come i've never seen you around? !

Your brother has though?, remember?... think you said in the spotted section the other week???it Was a friday night....I was heading to Hazel Grove

We need to get a local mini meet sorted there quite a few of us now around the Manc area

Took a few pics last week when the weather was nice

Gave the car a going over with Meguiars Tech Wax...which i fully recommend now

Put the black centres on the wheels to just see if it looked any different...answer is no not really, so the chrome ones are back on again.

HPIM0291.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

HPIM0295.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

HPIM0300.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

HPIM0302.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

HPIM0303.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

HPIM0308.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Thomas

I think chrome centres look much better, the black ones make it 'to black' tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Looking good though Tom, whats next in the pipeline

Interesting, i prefer the black centers. Looks stunning as always though Tom shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I think chrome centres look much better, the black ones make it 'to black' tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Looking good though Tom, whats next in the pipeline

Custom manifold is next and that's it for a while,got some big plans for the future though which is gona set me back ££££.

I've just got an apprenticeship as an aircraft technician so i'm not going to be able to spend alot this year and into next year while im on a lower wage.

Interesting, i prefer the black centers. Looks stunning as always though Tom shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Thank you mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I've just got an apprenticeship as an aircraft technician so i'm not going to be able to spend alot this year and into next year while im on a lower wage.

Jen was saying about that actually. Sounds like you've landed on your feet there. Nice one

Thank you mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Don't listen to Luke, his taste is grim laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />, get the chrome ones back on tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Don't listen to Luke, his taste is grim laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />, get the chrome ones back on tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Coming from the man who doesn't even have a Lupo anymore, your not qualified to comment. Black is best coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Sh it I wish my bodywork was that good!! (Yeah I know Luke, I should stop complaining and do something about it!!)

Your Loop looks spot on Tom!!

Jen was saying about that actually. Sounds like you've landed on your feet there. Nice one

cheers mate,yeah had 2 interviews and various tests

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> @ Luke comment

i'm Proud to be local to this smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thanks Al buddy

The lupo is looking awesome!

What is the percentage of tinting that you used? Looks very good!

Not sure on the tints as that is something that was done prior to be purchasing the car,cheers though marco.

stunning example, absolutly love your rims, if you ever want to sell them give me a shout!

Thanks aswell, i dont think i'll ever sell these rims, probably my best set, even though their the hardest to maintain they still look lovely and well worth all the cleaning.

Coming from the man who doesn't even have a Lupo anymore, your not qualified to comment. Black is best coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Quite like those black ones to, looking really smart shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Cheers mate, i spose when you look at the pics there is a slight difference actually with the black ones...hmm decisions decisons

Sh it I wish my bodywork was that good!! (Yeah I know Luke, I should stop complaining and do something about it!!)

Your Loop looks spot on Tom!!

Thanks matt,what have you got to do to your bodywork though?