GTi T's Lupo Gti With Compomotive MO's UPDATED PICS PAGE 7April updated pics page 9....BBS RM's now on

Tigz™

Cheers for the comments there gents, im really pleased with them.

Adam...I went for 195x45x15 all round,rears have a very tiny stretch but nothing much.

Joe...Good spot there, it was a nasty scuff done on the works exit car park kerb,have rubbed it down with wet and dry to get it smooooth and thats what you can see,ready for some spray/airbrush action now when i get time,luckily dad's got a nice little set i can borrow smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch. sounds painful. Bet it was one of the moments where you pull a proper sour lemon face tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Wheels look awesome though. Shame they take so much cleaning to look all sparkley smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yet another top Club Lupo car, we really need to pull the stops out this year and get them ALL together!!!!

That'll show em, they don't like it up em you know!!!

P.S. any probs/words of wisdom with the 280 setup? Could well be doing this weekend.

Yet another top Club Lupo car, we really need to pull the stops out this year and get them ALL together!!!!

P.S. any probs/words of wisdom with the 280 setup? Could well be doing this weekend.

Edition 38 wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Pretty much everyone from club lupo went last year, and the year before!

Ouch. sounds painful. Bet it was one of the moments where you pull a proper sour lemon face tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Wheels look awesome though. Shame they take so much cleaning to look all sparkley smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

To be honest,i didnt even know id done it and luckily i was literally rolling when it must have happend,but i only noticed the next morning when i looked outside and thought hmmm balls!!!!

Your right about the cleaning mate,but upto now i can't recommend Poorboys world wheel sealant enough to protect them, the stuff is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

its beautiful is that ol' tommy

Cheers mate, can't wait to convoy over to Volksdevil Gathering with you and Hans!!!!

Cheers mate,very nice comment there!!!! The 280 set up is easy and quick and a great mod, i had to make things more difficult by completely changing the calipers aswell laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Wheel whore tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Looks luuuurvly though! I like biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I know, but im learning, i sold the RH's remember tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Wheel whore tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Looks luuuurvly though! I like biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'll second that u wheel slag!! LOL

lookin good there Tom, i like it ALOT!!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Tom, you are "the good at choosing wheels" god. 4 different sets and all of them look great.

Sold the RH's but couldn't bear to have less than 3 sets eh.

I think the Compo's are my personal favourite but the RM's still look fantastic

Good gun on the bottom!!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

How can you do to insert the air intake...?Where it came from?

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Ciao,

Davide.

I'll second that u wheel slag!! LOL

lookin good there Tom, i like it ALOT!!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ha ha im trying so hard to not be a slag anymore

Wow!

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> cheers and thanks for sorting the title mate

Tom, you are "the good at choosing wheels" god. 4 different sets and all of them look great.

Sold the RH's but couldn't bear to have less than 3 sets eh.

I think the Compo's are my personal favourite but the RM's still look fantastic

Cheers Daz!I was about to sell the Ronals aswell but then i thought nahhhhhhh laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Any news on your new ones? Ill give you a text about the other thing also

Good gun on the bottom!!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

How can you do to insert the air intake...?Where it came from?

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Ciao,

Davide.

I think i know what you mean, it leads straight upto my BMC air filter with the flexi tubing you get with the kit. The actual trumpet was bought by my friend, i think it was off an Impreza, he's a member on scoobynet.

Thomas

Looks good tom, you have got good taste in wheels, the centres really suit shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

A ****** to keep clean though sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Looks good tom, you have got good taste in wheels, the centres really suit shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

A ****** to keep clean though sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

cheers mate, your right about the cleaning, but as you know with yours they look amazing when theyre clean thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

tom they look superb wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> best choice so far me thinks! good luck keeping them clean thought...you must have the patience of a saint!

Jen x

Bloody hell.

These looks so good you could sell the others and the brakes look awesome behind the wheels shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Cheers Daz!I was about to sell the Ronals aswell but then i thought nahhhhhhh

Any news on your new ones? Ill give you a text about the other thing also

You can never have too many sets of wheels when you are a wheel whore mate.

Mine are supposed to be here this week so I am blady excited. I am half way through moving and not heard anymore on exhaust. Good thing is my new house is not far from the exhaust place which makes it easier.

it just makes me want to hurry up and finish my wheels!

grrrr!! i really need to get them sorted!!... I'm so jelous!! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Edited by G-Chi-i

tom they look superb wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> best choice so far me thinks! good luck keeping them clean thought...you must have the patience of a saint!

Jen x

Thanks Jen, i have far too much patience luckily smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Bloody hell.

These looks so good you could sell the others and the brakes look awesome behind the wheels shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

thanks aswell mate, gotta keep the Compo's and Turbo's for when the weather turns a bit nasty though

show off!! lol

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

You can never have too many sets of wheels when you are a wheel whore mate.

Mine are supposed to be here this week so I am blady excited. I am half way through moving and not heard anymore on exhaust. Good thing is my new house is not far from the exhaust place which makes it easier.

I reckon im a semi whore now mate as i have sold a set so you gotta give me that laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

That's soon come around with your wheels, bet your well itching to get them on.

'nough said!

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thank you to you aswell

it just makes me want to hurry up and finish my wheels!

grrrr!! i really need to get them sorted!!... I'm so jelous!! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Ha ha, yours won't be much longer now remember smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Tom the car looks bloody georgeous as always and the new wheels look sweet

but for me its got to be the Mo's they set it off so much and the fact that my mirror polished lip wheels that i did at the start of march need doing again has put me off polished rim wheels for life sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

good luck with the car and mods and dont buy anymore wheels wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

wayne

Tom the car looks bloody georgeous as always and the new wheels look sweet

but for me its got to be the Mo's they set it off so much and the fact that my mirror polished lip wheels that i did at the start of march need doing again has put me off polished rim wheels for life sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

good luck with the car and mods and dont buy anymore wheels wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

wayne

Cheers mate, i do still love the MO's, might get them stripped again and re-sprayed when i can be bothered.

Hopefully that's it now with wheels no more, although i've said that before blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Tom

Best wheels yet by a long way! cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Cheers Chris,I think so too , just need more tlc than any of the others though, but blimey do they look good when they're clean.