GTi T's Lupo Gti With Compomotive MO's UPDATED PICS PAGE 7April updated pics page 9....BBS RM's now on

Tigz™

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Update...Put new Brembo brakes on the Lupo couple of weeks back with the help from my dad (Ibiza Cupra R jobbies bought from someone on Ed38) 4 pot calipers with 305mmx28 discs and braided hoses, was harder than first thought as they don't fit straight on, had to make some spacers to sit the discs out a little further.

Will go through a few details when i get some pics up, digi cam is currently broke so will be investing in another this month to get some pics.

One word.......Immense

and also a big thanks to my dad who i wouldn't have been able to do it without him

Tom

(Sold the Ronal Turbo's aswell the other week)

Edited by GTi T

Sounds good mate, bet they're awesome!!

I'd definately recommend them if your looking at some serious stopping power.....i put that red grill strip on i bought off you mate, thanks again, had to trim a little but looks much better than the old stripe tape i had on.

Tom, the brembos sound awesome!!

Get those pics up!!!

:rolleyes: I think ive disfigured my face theyre that powerful!!!! :lol:

Love it, more pieces of the puzzle are fitting in :D

B)

tom you legend! - we need pics though! 16's minimum isnt it?

Well thats what everyone thought including myself, but they will fit under 15's just, they look absolutely huge behind my black compo's

I think the offset of ET20 helps on the compo's, but the calipers are incredibly close to the inside curve of the wheel. The gap between the caliper face and the wheel spoke is quite large though so it's all good. Ill get some pics as soon as i get a cam definately!!!!!

Tom

As promised a few cheeky pics of freshly waxed car to protect it these next few months and new brake set up......would be rude not to

DSC00016.jpg

Shows how close the caliper is to the inside arc of the wheel :o

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

Spanks to everyone ,another good year of Lupo ownership

Roll on 2008

Tom

Edited by GTi T

15" yeah,very very close to the wheel, theres not many 15's that'll fit over these so it's time for everyone else to start experimenting now :lol:

You will need to get some spacers made up as the discs were catching on part of the lower suspension (possibly wishbone i can't think of the name)

Cheers for the comments guys

Tom