OLW's arosa update :D again

one litre wonder ;)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well after talks with a body shop looks like its not only going to be getting its arches done laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> other work may be getting carried out as well laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

it wont go any lower at the back , i *may* have issues with the front but ill just take the arch liners out

just found out theres a guy up here that will do arch rolling quite cheap biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Wow, they look the biz!

Lemme guess, you have to drive the car onto the blocks of wood so as you can get the jack under it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

yeah without the bits of 2x4 i need to strip out the boot to get the standard jack to get the car high enough to get the trolley jack under it . or if i go onto the wood it gives me about 2mm clearance to get the trolley jack under it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Very nice craig you spend even longer than me sorting mods or deciding (and that really is saying something) but once done it really has turned out well, it looks like you have a similar offset to me im running 15x7's with a 25 ofset and on a 45-50mm drop they rub on hard cornering so with yours fully slammed they will rub like a biatch if you abuse it at all

Oh and are you still thinking of an engine conversion or have you give up currently like me ? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

wayne

just deciding on what size to go for laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> that as well as im wanting a few other bits to sort the outside then the interior has to get work done and then its the engine

• 2 weeks later...

right now that i can actually drive the car thats it on its new wheels right down where it should be just running with a coilover spring in the back IMG_3641-01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_3640-01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_3639-01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_3638-01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_3637-01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_3636-01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_3635-01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and a random one from outside scallys work IMG_3642-01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Nice wheels IMG_3636-01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Like this one in particular cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

cheers people biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> just need a wee bit more done on the rear arch and it will be spot on , if i hit a medium sized pothole the wheels still clip the arches but tony said if that happend bring it back up to him and he'll take them back a bit more