nfbr's TDI

nfbr

i do really like what ur doing mate! looks so so right! subtle and not ott! good stuff!

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

You should keep the idea of the white/cream behind the badges though, i'm sure you'll find some nice alternative to sticker backing.

Engine cover is all done now - Will get a pic of it fitted tomorrow PICT0427.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Edited by nfbr

Yeah i know mike h...

i did go on r2c but lets just say - i'm not into the whole boy racer cruise type which 90% of that site seem to be...

What you driving JAM?

its changing a bit now. we are more interested in the shows now and really only the bigger cruises but its cahnged names to bttos.com now.

got a saxo vtr at the min but absolutly hate it with a passion so hopefully get a lupo sport as soon as i can get rid of mine and find one i like in a colour i want biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

OK done the wiring job - got it nice and tidy - Getting my new wiper arm shortly thanks to angelo 6PICT0425.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

However Not too sure weather to use the 1.4 badge or not... Let me know what you think...

6PICT04271.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

6PICT0428.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Edited by nfbr

Keep the 1.4 badge off, it looks to fussy with it.

Al, want to clean my car tomorrow? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

looking good biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> always liked it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

and i'd also say leave the 1.4 off biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

more pics!!

Yesterday -

6uberhans.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

6uberhans2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Today -

6PICT04511.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

aint my fault ! he likes playing in the rain smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I heard he prefers golden showers.

Very rare that you see my car like this...

PICT0498.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

I can vouch for that Al! Looking good mate shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• 1 month later...

Were back in business 6PICT0537.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

6PICT0535.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

6PICT0543.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

6close.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

They look a little blue if anything, but this is because of the reflection off the bottom of the iridium indicator bulb