nfbr's TDI

nfbr

is this the plan I know, too?
what are these plans then??
tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
New bulbs fitted to headlamps smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Is this the plan?

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Adam is correct in saying no...

The bulbs were just a freebie from a supplier, and a good photo oppertunity

I should bloody well hope I was right, unless youve been lieing to me dry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />

it goes public on Saturday morning at the U-Dubs meetup,

That's no good for me! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Make sure to take some pics.

[in best voice over style] Adam sits at his chair with a huge thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" /> and a ninja.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ninja:" border="0" alt="ninja.gif" /> having just seen said pictures [/in best voice over style]

• 3 weeks later...

Its been a while so here are some pics 6PICT0390.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

6PICT0394.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Edited by nfbr

Love the seat nfbr... i am jealous sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> lol what make/wered you get them from smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

hans is looking stunning as ever hunnie. those seats are so yummy i didnt want to get out!!!

*btw are you in australia or something because its the 19th march in birmingham...tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />*

*btw are you in australia or something because its the 19th march in birmingham...carr.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />Blackcorbeau_carrera_b.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Got them through work, and managed to chat up the nice lady who does the trimming of the seats and got her to do a bit of a mix n match with the fabrics for me smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i dont really appreciate being told they've only been used for 3 days when they look at least 5 year old)

Name a shame wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" /> Again because I really like those seats.

Oh and as Andi says, name and shame biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Looking sweet as ever my show pics really werent doing it justice and at the show it looked higher than when you take pics of it huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> cant figure why but anyway

GTI Wiper arms, put a lot of work into trying to clean these up and refurbish them ready for my car. (i paid well over the odds for these to say what condition they were in and i dont really appreciate being told they've only been used for 3 days when they look at least 5 year old)
but i thougth andy had just got these before he sold the 1.0?

and love the place where youve hosted the pictures wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

wayne

thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" /> Again because I really like those seats.

Oh and as Andi says, name and shame biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I would, but i'm not that kinda person..

Perhaps both you and andi should check your PM inboxes.

I knew your secret plan was seats Al! I spotted them in the Ultimate Dubs pics, they look great. Did you get the rears trimmed as well, can't really see in those pics but i think i noticed you had in the others. Always liked a red interior in a black car. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />