Tattoo Thread

big_chris1981

No tattoos are exactly healthy are they. Jabbing life long ink into the body isnt the best of things.

But he probs means the style, amount and just general idea of it. He isnt a tattoo believer!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7231913.stm

I'll try to post some images of my tattoos at some point. I get tattooed by a guy called Steve Byrne (In Name and Blood) in Leeds. Also been done by Mark Armstrong from Sacred Art in Chorlton. However, I'm going to Japan for my 30th next July and I've written to Horiyoshi III and Shige to see if I can get a one point by either, or both, whilst I'm there.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a full biomech/bio organic sleeve. Getting the other arm started some time after Santa has been and gone and i have some spare cash again. Itll be some dark kinda stuff no doubt.

And yea, benpanthem is the ****.

Edited by deathhead

• 3 months later...

Has anyone had a tattoo done over scar tissue? Im wondering if it can be done, like if tattooists do it. Still havent got round to going to see a new tattooist

as long as its not too raised or new scars can be tattooed over! :)

I've started teaching myself, loads of my mates are pro's so its pretty easy to get into it. I did number 3 yesterday! haha an anchor on my big toe! TOES ARE HARD TO TATTOO! hahaha

didnt come out quite as well as id hoped, but im going to touch it up soon! haha

home-brewed tattoo artists worry me. IMO it gives a lot of people in the industry a very bad name cos 9 out of 10 people i've seen inked by people like that have had truly awful work done.

just don't ink anyone else :lol:

i got this done last month, got bored when i was in scarborough and wanted something to fit in with the old-skool theme

13858_195531006093_511031093_3268407_5570723_n.jpg

From the tattoo shops I've been too, most people started off as apprentices, doing small and simple designs and working up and up into what they were comfortable doing :)

I'm not having a go because at the end of the day who knows you could be quite good! Just there's SO many **** people who call themselves artists, it's easy I guess, there is no qualification required, so crap people still get work. Bit of a pet hate of mine, don't take it to heart :)

On the London Ink the gadgey refused anyone for an apprenticeship if they said they tattood at home.

Think he just looked for people who were good artists.

One of my mates tattoos himself, wakes up with a hangover and a new tattoo. :lol:

haha well. snoopy's on here already, this was number two on the thigh...11070_174204315894_603760894_3441844_5343432_n.jpgand the anchor! IMG00197-20100108-1951.jpgthe image seems to have gone a little weird! hahalike i said, it needs a bit of work! haha

little green how many hourse did that ship take?

im getting one over my rib cage and i just want a rough idea how many hours im lookin at

looks sweet :)