Tattoo Thread

big_chris1981

Gential peircing should cost more than your average peircing due to the technicality of it. Some women aren't 'suited' to certain peircings, so the piercer needs the knowledge to judge what he can and can't pierce.

Addmittedly my tattoist is more expensive then anywhere else in the area, but he's a damn good one and very repritable, I wouldn't go anywhere else. (Well I did, and luckily I learnt my lesson and got it worked over).

3 hours today....i sat and watched phoenix nights on dvd DSC0608.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by mitch unit 21

DSC00608.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Pardon my ignorance but is that meant to say something or is it just a design? Looks good btw!

my design in my graff lettering, reads sunshine.....it's what my mum always used to call me ......lol blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> one of my earliest memories is her singing it to me. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Cool! As soon as I read what you put I could see it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> So much prefer original designs that a lot of these 'off the shelf' ones you se people with, & when its your own design it makes it so much more personal.

is the ink supposed to leak a bit and transfer onto the bed sheet????? blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

i'm not bleeding.....i'm inking confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

stayin on topic ive got 3 tattoos. one on my back a massive tribal pattern took 3 hours and a cross with my surname in it on my left anm and a chinese symbol on my arm meanin soldier

jamaka

will get pics up soon

p.s. im no criminal or chav just a hard workin 18 year old biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

is the ink supposed to leak a bit and transfer onto the bed sheet????? blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />
i'm not bleeding.....i'm inking confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

first nights sleep it will.

mine is one i designed when i initially started my apprenticeship lets just say its big consists of a panther fighting a cobra with flames and represents a struggle in my life hence the fighting and the flames thats to match my firery temper lol got bout 80 unique designs if anybody wants one (oh and i aint doing the apprenticeship now due to a family misfortune and now do risk management at uni no difference in career choice eh?)

you like then? she went over the barcode in white.....but she said she then get's the blood to mix to fade the white seem's to have worked. left room above either side for some breakdancer freezes in the same negative effect

• 2 weeks later...

Heres the design for my 3rd, if anyones interested.

Picture.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

My boyfriend commented on how simple it is, and expected something more intricate.

Its going to go vertical down my chest over my left breasticle slightly.

The deposit was £20, and the rest is 80!! I was a bit stunned at the price, hos prices have gone up methinks!

Im really into the idea of a Madonna/Manroe piercing, not that anyone I speak to approves. But as this is costing more than I anticipated then it wont be getting done. Plus my hair needs sorting lol

Edited by Picola

DSC00267.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />DSC00262.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

my latest tattoo still needs to be finished hopefully getting it done soon