someone who has put a gti engine in a 1.0 pm me please

sHadowwAnk94

If you pay me I will provide all the information you need.

If you buy me coffee I will also help with your insurance fraud.

I have very few skills and one of them is ****ing in the shadows and another is sleeping alot but the only reason i didnt ask on here was because you get abuse of all the know it alls, i just wanted to know is it easier getting a lupo gti engine and fitting it or is it easier to get a 6n2 engine and what budget did everyone use

Without being funny shadow, I've asked plenty of questions on here without being abused. The only time I've ever been abused (By scotty of course :D) was when I put a stupid thread up... so I think it's fair to say that most of the time people get abused when they put some really stupid question/comment up like "who's got the fastest Lupo on Club Lupo"... then can't understand why people are calling them a sausage jockey.

As above, 6n2 Polo is probably your best bet. If you do go ahead with this project why don't you get a build thread in the members section? You're very likely to get more advice on their than just asking people to PM you nuggets of information lol.

Edited by Skezza

Obviously not, but is against T&Cs to bypass the swear filter, so look forward to suspensions from now.

And of course, if you have a suspension, you cannot be considered for Member of the Year 2013.

Happy days.

im not bypassing the swear filter... i should be able to get member of the year... Rich is going down this year!

OMG you really are sad if you need to go to any effort at all just show your ignorance of the English language.

google it did you?