**All Dubs Anniversary Mega Meet**

Tomjw

560414_319377268134614_100001870315207_752254_417205295_n.jpg

Its that time again!

First of, this is our second year going and we can't believe how much we've grown in the last year. We want to thank everybody who has supported us and helped us get this big so far. Thanks everybody, you're all awesome :)

So We started on the 18th of July 2010, we just started up to meet some dubbers and have a relaxing Sunday night. We held plenty of meets and a legendary Mega Meet that caused us to lose our regular meet location, its about that time again.

The All Dubs Anniversary Mega Meet!

Last year we held an awesome Multi Storey meet and from the feedback we got, everybody loved it. We thought mixing a Multi-Storey car pack and decked cars would be slighty risky but the outcome was....about 3 scrape marks on the floor and no cars got beached.

The manager of the Carpark was so happy with the way everything was organized he said we could use it again when ever we wanted. After a discussion within the team, the thoughts of a Mega Meet in a Multi-storey seemed to be a bit crazy but seeing as we're kind of crazy we figured LETS DO IT!

We have 7 floors to fill with German metal. It's going to be one insane night.

The Rules;

No engine revving

No wheel spinning

No exessive bass

DO NOT litter

Drive safe inside the carpark.

And have asmuch fun as you can!

If we see anybody breaking the rules, we will ask you to leave.

Security and police will also be around on the night so be cool guys.

So here goes,

Ankerside Shopping Centre Multi-Storey Carpark

George Street,

Tamworth,

Staffordshire B79 7LG

Date: 15th July 2012

Time: 6PM onwards

THIS IS A GERMAN AND VAG CAR ENTHUSIASTS EVENT ONLY

We're looking forward to spending our 2nd year anniversary with all you guys, spread the word and we'll see you there.

BIG NEWS!!

Golf+ gave us a 3 page feature on the Mega Meet last year and today have confirmed another one for the Anniversary Mega Meet! WOOP WOOP

We will be getting a magazine feature in Golf+, so make sure your cars are clean becuase it could end up being in the magazine.

To all the clubs rolling down, bring your banners and feel free to reprezent your club.

We're trying to make this bigger than last year so help us out and spread the word.

Much love

The All Dubs Family **P.S SPREAD THE WORD!**

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone going from club Lupo I wana see some lupo's up there! I'm Gona be taking my raven blue GTI there!

There will be a few lupo's there dont worry ;)

• 1 month later...

*NOT LONG NOW PEOPLE! HOPE YOUR ALL EXCITED AND READY FOR THE SHOW, NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THE WEATHER AS IT'S IN A MULTI-STORY :)*

Yeah the awards look sweet! :) If only the fecking rain stopped so I can polish the loop! Going to be an amazing meet :)

Saw you there James :) (I bought the kw's of you!) well I saw your car lol, if we knew we was both there you could of brought the adjusters and not posted them LOL, car looked sweet tho mate :)

Saw you there James :) (I bought the kw's of you!) well I saw your car lol, if we knew we was both there you could of brought the adjusters and not posted them LOL, car looked sweet tho mate :)

Didn't even think of that man :(

My mum posted them on Saturday, ive been away all weekend you see! Again, we sent them with speedy post!