Blaine's lupo, Air'd out

Blaine

Thought i'd post a pic the car i was running daily before the lupo took over daily duties.

a Rover 100 1.1 ,not metro ;) haha, bought for £100 with 6 months MOT , i let the air out the suspension to lower it abit. ragged the s*** out of it for a few months before i got the golf ,and scrapped it for £110..would own another one :)

VpJAgMI.jpg

Edited by Blaine

:roflmao: i miss the 100!!

A8's look mint. Dont sell them you fairy! they look too good on the Mk2... unless you want to put them on my mk1 ;) then i can see how it sits without the worlds largest profile tyres!!

:roflmao: i miss the 100!!

A8's look mint. Dont sell them you fairy! they look too good on the Mk2... unless you want to put them on my mk1 ;) then i can see how it sits without the worlds largest profile tyres!!

it was awesome!! i do agree they suit the mk2 sooo well, the only other wheelsi would put on there are RM's but there not hard to find ;)

Yeah we can have a test fit

They look so nice mate!

cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

felling quite sad :( just read the thread all the way through I put a lot of time into this car..i parted with it tonight though :unsure:

it hit me when my last one left my house but you move onto bigger and better well unless you get another lupo like me lol

Who did you get your air ride kit off has i am from mansfield!

it hit me when my last one left my house but you move onto bigger and better well unless you get another lupo like me lol

Who did you get your air ride kit off has i am from mansfield!

the company blaine now works for "low standards" https://www.facebook.com/lowstandarddesigns?fref=ts