Blaine's lupo, Air'd out

Blaine

Yup!! Still need to sort it all out and get the install all neat and tidy but been so flat out at work it's been crazy, I have however purchased a heater switch backing as you have shown so I can get the switches looking flush.

Nice work Blaine, Looking forward to seeing it with the Alloys on :shades:

cheers Ryan :)

i'v put a deposite down on a mk2 today,collect it christmas eve..so either that will be my daily or the lupo will not sure yet.

• Like 1

Yup!! Still need to sort it all out and get the install all neat and tidy but been so flat out at work it's been crazy, I have however purchased a heater switch backing as you have shown so I can get the switches looking flush.

yeah tell me about it Pete i'v not had time to **** lol. yes just abit of cutting and plastic welding to get them flush just abit fiddly

• 2 weeks later...

Of the car! Interior shots, full drop etc.

Further back in the thread mate.pics of the install ect..i need to borrow a decent camera to get some of the car but there a couple of full drop on the 13"s

Yeah I like it too bud, but think I wanna go with a bit more streamline, getting the shopping in the back is a bit hard with a tank and compressor in the way!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of an update.

i'v put my 16"s on just to see how they look and i quite like them, but personally i think 16" are abit big for a lupo. i'm going to take my arch liners out later as it's restricting my lowness abit so might be better then.

few pics. i'v also sold my roof bars.

jFK91ph.jpg

4raKKdd.jpg