Rowan's Taff Green Sport

Rowan S Jones

Well got the centre caps painted (mostly) today! small amount of touching up to do before lacquering them.

first I sprayed them taff green which I had to get made up at halfrauds :glare: bit of a rip off for the price but meh.

thought i'd take some pics of the job!

IMAG0195.jpg

Hollie starting off with the gold leaf paint.

IMAG0197.jpg

was actually quite enjoyable painting them!

IMAG0202.jpg

My Puffer fish was intrigued as to what we were doing haha

IMAG0207.jpg

IMAG0212.jpg

and the (nearly) finished product, going to re-touch the red and have a bit of a neaten up. I'm fully aware that our painting skills are VERY basic haha, but I think they will look alright when on

comments and criticism welcome :)

Thanks, yeah was looking at the gearbox from the s, as it's a lot cheaper for a recon one than the sports one.

Also, my home internet has crashed! so i'm afraid the only updates I can put (with no pictures) is i've primered two of the teledials!

will get photos up when they're done!

Lovely Lupo Sport you've got there mate!

Must be pretty rare with those genuine fitted Leather seats! Should great once you've got the Porsche wheels on & good job with centre caps!

Gav :)

Lovely Lupo Sport you've got there mate!

Must be pretty rare with those genuine fitted Leather seats! Should great once you've got the Porsche wheels on & good job with centre caps!

Gav :)

Thanks! the seats are pretty rare, only seen one other non gti with them fitted.

Really starting to miss driving my car! can't wait to get it fixed up for summer! :mrgreen:

Tidy bud ! , I like the work done on centre caps unique ;)

put them wheels on I can't wait!

me neither! hopefully be picking the car up tomorrow morning, then progress on the build thread can resume!

Also after a set of 4x100 to 5x130 adapters if anyone's selling a set!

There seem to be loads about on the bay it's all I could find when I was looking for 5x100 adaptors lol

me neither! hopefully be picking the car up tomorrow morning, then progress on the build thread can resume!

Also after a set of 4x100 to 5x130 adapters if anyone's selling a set!

I got them wheel now on too :) I know how You feel , it took ages to do mines. :evil:

Well I got my car back today! unfortunately 30 mins after driving the gearbox started making a loud whining noise and wouldn't deliver power peoperly. Soo i'm going to be dropping it back into the garage first thing in the morning. :glare:

bit gutted if i'm honest I proper missed my car while it was off the road!!

updates coming when it gets back from the garage! :)

Edited by Rowan S Jones