Rowan's Taff Green Sport

Rowan S Jones

It's work in progress atm, wet n dried the other two yesterday and priming and painting tomorrow :)

Thanks, me neither! still looking for a set of PCD adapters for a good price! :glare:

Hey fella, there's a guy normaly advertising on eBay that is based in Bedford, he does adapters for any spec at £62 for 2 so £125 ish for 4 I thought that was I good price, p&p is high but that's cos of the weight, hope this helps :)

Hey fella, there's a guy normaly advertising on eBay that is based in Bedford, he does adapters for any spec at £62 for 2 so £125 ish for 4 I thought that was I good price, p&p is high but that's cos of the weight, hope this helps :)

thanks man, got some adapters now. Wheels should be on for next week as there's a trip to Cornwall planned!

finally got round to fitting speakers in t the rear, was a pig of a job but worth while!

Well I finally have everything to put the wheels on! (the adapters didn't come with bolts for some reason) getting my clutch cable changed today so going to test fit these wheels, hopefully I've got the right width adapters etc. Will post up pictures later :)

didn't realise you had the light grey leather version of my black leather, looks good. Never thought i'd see someone who has leather close to mine.

The leather is lush, I love your black interior as well :)

my pedal box has gone now, (it wasn't the gearbox) getting sorted asap, hopefully getting my car back tomorrow :)

Lot of progress since i last saw this! Looking forward to more pics dude. Also, youve made me want to surf again!

Thanks, trying to get it looking nice for summer. surfing is great, can't get enough of it :)

Great work with this! :) I love the wheels! Been unreal when you get those wheels on :D

Where abouts in Devon are you? :) Im sure that picture is at the bottoms of the hill my dad lives off :P

Thanks,yeah I need to get some good pics up, will do when I get it back from the garage. The picture was taken on castle street in Totnes :)

Yeah! :) Do like!

Anyway.. cars coming along great! Not usually fond of greeen.. but it suits it :D

Well I was meant to get the car back this morning, but whilst fixing the pedal box they accidentally broke my window, soo getting it back tomorrow morning! Can't wait

• 2 weeks later...

after all your hard work they really look good mate. Like the green on green!

Joe

Thanks mate, I didn't realise how much effort it would be when I bought them!

looks ace!

Cheers :)

The wheels do look pretty good. They both need lowering lots more tho :)

I need to roll my rear arches soon as it can't go any lower at the back, front should be coming down a bit soon ;)

Good things come to those who wait ;) Stunning mate

Cheers man, it took a lot longer then I had planned! :)

Thought i'd chuck a few more pics up ;)

IMG_5642.jpgIMG_5638.jpgIMG_5616.jpg

Carbon wrapped the strips on the door as there were quite a few marks on it, excuse the blurry photo

IMG_5615.jpgIMG_5608.jpgIMG_5605.jpgIMG_5609.jpgIMG_5602.jpgIMG_5595.jpgIMG_5603.jpgIMG_5599.jpgIMG_5590.jpgIMG_5617.jpgIMG_5618.jpgIMG_5592.jpg

Still need to get the arches rolled then I can go lower :mrgreen:

Got other things planned :coffee: but a tight budget's making progress slow!

• Like 1