My old Lupo GTi For Sale, Again!!!

Lupoboz

Hi all,

A friend of mine had just informed me that my old Lupo GTi is now up for sale again on Ebay.

Item No;# 280830292430

l'm gutted really, as l didn't really want to sell her. All my money is tied up in a Golf GTi 2.0 Turbo Mk V, otherwiese l'd buy her back in a instant.

I hope whoever buys her, will look after it the same as I did. As it want's for nothing, lol.

Just a respray upon the front bumper apparently. According to the current owner, who hasn't had it for long really!

The asking price is £3,250.00 with a 'Best Offer' option. I sold her last autumn for £2,600.00 with 6 months tax! What a fool I was, lol.

My thanks goes to James Brown for letting me know!

It might be worth a look, for all members and non members alike who are in the market for a really good example of a Lupo GTi. There's 102k on the clock now, whereas it was at 94k from memory when I sold the car.

If anyone buys it who is a member on the forum, I would like to keep in contact with them, just as a matter of interest really. Sorry if l'm being a muppet!

Regards, Dale.

Edited by Lupoboz

Hey Dale

It's Beth who bought the Lupo from you.

Believe it or not I bought it from you last May, almost a year ago.

It's had another VW service, brake pads changed, obviously another 6 months tax too.

Its up for £3250, best offer, which if you know Ebay means I'm getting offered around the region of £2500!!

The bumper is the same as when you had it, although I have touched it up, it doesnt need a respray..just that very small mark on the front drivers side.

It's been super reliable car, but needs must.

I have looked at ways to keep it, but without buying a cheap estate car and paying for another cars insruance etc which is no longer an option now my boyfriend doesnt have a company car (the passat)

Hope it hasnt offended you that I'm selling it :( But it's time to move on.

Hi Beth,

Long time no speak, lol.

Was it realy as long ago as that, doesn't time fly, lol. When l bought the car l had new brake pads and discs fitted, which was back in mid 2007, from memory, as the old ones were nearly shot. They were the only pads and discs that were ever put on the car when l had it, so they must have been due a change.

Don't feel bad about selling it, as l was in the same predicament myself, when I'd just bought the Golf GTi and couldn't afford to keep both going in reality. Perhaps a Golf or a Passat Estate maybe a better choice for you, as these do have a condierably larger boot, lol.

Best of luck in finding your new car. No hard feelings whatsoever!

Regards, Dale.

• 1 year later...

Sold for 2600 asking 3250? Or did I just read this wrong

If you've had it a year put miles on it done nothing to it but general up keep and you're getting offers that are 100 pound less than you brought it for?

Not a bad bit of depreciation for a year