Golf mk6 GTI Jacara Interior

ali6n2

Absolutely stunning Golf MK6 GTI Interior seats. Very hard to come by. These will fit 3 and 5 door, as they have the tilt and slide for 3 door cars as well.

Black cloth, with red jacara centres. Contrasting red stitching to compliment the black cloth.

Furthermore they are also heated!

Ideal as an upgrade for your standard mk5, would look mint in a lupo gti, has the GTI in the headrest in these. They will require modding to fit. I think it has been done before. Condition is like new! not a mark on them

Pics don't do these justice but here goes.

Library pics

1-1.jpg

2010-volkswagen-golf-gti-internationalmodel-11.jpg

The seats

image012.jpg

image006-1.jpg

image003-3.jpg

image010.jpg

image015.jpg

Price is 800 ovno (condition reflects this, like new interior)

based leeds

pm me or 07851267282 with any Qs etc

Cheers

Any need Marcus? 'Ali6n2' has sold a few mk5/mk6 interiors on here so im sure he is able to inform me of any differences. Which saves me trawling through other forums to find out myself.. Didn't realise that was an issue, im sure if he is not willing to answer he can speak for himself.

Paul

Edited by Fizo

To be fair to Marcus, Paul, I think you would be saving your time googling it instead of awaiting a response, no trawling through forums needed. Just open two pages to google, use one to search images for mk5s and the other for mk6s. No big issue, and you get your answer right away. Cool your jets yeah? Now back on topic please as this is a for sale thread, not an interior comparison thread.

Pete

yes mate, they are black material instead of the grey/anthracite. also a completely different shape, much cleaner buckity look and feel. Then there is the tartan which is completely different, imo way nicer than the previous mk5. Il post a pic of mk5 ones for you so you can compare.

• 2 weeks later...