BMW E46 - Previous Arosa, Bora & Fabia

MrSloanes

Yup! especially when i only paid £500 for it lol. All in it still owes me less than £900 including the car lol

Lesson in budget builds right there, nicely done! Probably spent half that again on cleaning products though eh haha ;)

Picked up some BBS Montreals. Same fitment as my current wheels 6.5j ET42 16". Gunna be running at ET12 on the rears and ET22 fronts with the spacers. Swapping tyres from my current wheels to the Montreals. Not getting rid of my current wheels though, gunna be kept and used later in the year or if worst comes to worst ill keep em for winters. Quick photoshop of what it should look like.

FabiaMontrealscopy_zps54daa473.jpg

I do need to invest in some BBS centre caps though as the current VW ones are a little tatty.

Good work chap, but I gotta admit I do prefer the previous wheels by quite some margin.... you're keeping those though, right? ;)

I love Montreal 2s but I agree the others suited your motor better,. Perhaps they'll grow on me when we get some more pics from other angles ;)

• 3 weeks later...