BMW E46 - Previous Arosa, Bora & Fabia

MrSloanes

To be fair mate i dont use anything special or do anything special lol. I used a detailing brush with some hot water & Autoglym shampoo, for the bigger areas i used cloths rather than the brushes and dried with a cheap asda drying towel then dressed plastics with trim dressing. Nowt special just elbow grease haha.

Anyway i have (hopefully) sorted the wheels im wanting. They are genuine BMW "Style 95" wheels. ET20 18x8 all round. Just waiting to hear back from the fella selling them.

I did do a photoshop which is below. Photoshop include the ducktail spoiler, reg delete etc basically everything on the photoshop other than lows and wheels are now awaiting delivery so big exciting times ahead :D

DSC_0022copy_zps5a55573b.jpg

Hope you like.

BTW deadline for everything to be done and fitted etc is 10th July so its gunna be moving fast :D

How not to do it...one I clocked at work, complete with wolfrace halfrauds specials...

IMAG2075_zpsb566f3e8.jpg

:sick:

Little update,
My ducktail spoiler arrived today so ill see what its like when i get in, hopefully it fits nice and snug but our lass reckons its rough as a bull's lugs so will need a fair bit prepping before fitting.

Also upgraded the air ride setup im getting to the newer bag and strut setup with adjustble dampers etc etc and also the Airlift V2 management. This will be fitted at Unit 16 on 6th-9th July.

The wheels should be here soon too (BMW Style 95) 18" so just need to order myself some tyres on payday and they can be fitted when the air is fitted also.

Replaced all the interior bulbs (centre roof light, footwell lights and lights on pillar behind rear headrests) to LED bulbs which made a nice difference.

Just waiting on the smooth rubstrip from USA to arrive then im pretty much all set ready for the air etc to be fitted.

Cant wait, excited to say the least.

Ill grab some pictures of the spoiler tonight and see how it fits :)

The photoshop looks great. What ducktail did you get? Is it one of the lips that sits on top of the boot or a whole boot panel? I've heard the quality on the lips isn't great and takes a lot of work to look/sit right. I'm sure I've got a high level rear screen spoiler in the house somewhere if it's of interest? I think I still have my number plate delete too so if you have any problems receiving yours just give me a shout. :)

unfortunately its just a lip and not the full CSL bootlid. Depending on how this fits i may invest in having it smoothed into the bootlid as i dont want it to just simply look like it has been dropped on top of the boot...

Just out of curiosity how much wud u want for reg delete? I paid £21 inc delivery from USA but i wouldnt mind having 2 then i can have 1 with the reg screwed into it and one without and just switch between them when driving and when at shows etc

• Like 1

I'll have a check for you first, just to make sure I still have it. I got mine direct from BMW I think and was on par with what you paid. The standard plate holder should just pull on and off so you can swap them over quickly - I had to do mine to get in to an ANPR operated carpark :lol: - so you shouldn't need a spare blanking plate unless you're looking to lose the plate surround.

Edit: are the Type 95s you're looking at 18"? The ones off the 7 Series are 19" and will sit luuuuurvlay if you're going with air too.

Edited by Huw Pugh

• 3 weeks later...

Small update
Wheels & Tyres arrived yesterday went for 215/35/18 on a 8.5j wheel.

Only got a quick one of wheels and cant really appreciate them from this angke as cant see the concave on them but here they are.
1372872438419_zpsb50d3c89.jpg

New badges on
20130703_193722_zpsa864feea.jpg
20130703_193734_zps7d76c36a.jpg

The Airlift setup goes on at the weekend and will be done when i come back from London on Tuesday. Its the newer setup with a v2 management fitted at Unit Sixteen.

Thats all for now, big updates coming soon :)