1.4 16v Euro Lupo **PAINTED!!!!!!**

M-automotive

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i the only one who loves the colour but not the silver roof?

Yeah i concur, even if its not the most offensive, but now it looks like one of those convertible roof jobbies lol.

Cant wait to see some shots of this in the sunlight, LY really sparkles big time. Looks well, quite surprised you havent gone OTT dub style like some when getting a fully resprayed and have kept it clean, simple and majorly effective :thumbup:

Yeah i concur, even if its not the most offensive, but now it looks like one of those convertible roof jobbies lol.

Cant wait to see some shots of this in the sunlight, LY really sparkles big time. Looks well, quite surprised you havent gone OTT dub style like some when getting a fully resprayed and have kept it clean, simple and majorly effective :thumbup:

I just wanted to keep it clean and simple. I think you can do too much and it looks like its heavily modified. This way people can appreciate how much a colour change can affect the look of a car.

I never expected so many people to like it. I thought there was going to be a lot of hate for this.

Thanks Everyone!

Amazing colour! :thumbup:

But all that money spent on it and fake splits? :shifty::tongueout:

Keep it up!

This car hasn't had much money spent on it tho ....... I just don't know what wheels i would change too.

Open to suggestions.....

• 2 months later...

Pretty chuffed to win best Lupo at Castlewellan, didn't expect to seeing as the purists will say its not a vw colour.

b48a9e59.jpg

New sticker, this is what happens when I get board.

d32958ad.jpg

DSC_1103.jpg

DSC_1099.jpg

looking good. I thought i recognised the number from somewhere. I was thrown off by the colour as Im used to seeing it when it was in its silver guise! Im from bangor aswell btw

Who painted it?

Mikey

Edited by mike89

I love it mate! The colour is amazing and it sits lovely. Fake splits Ftw! Why waste stupid money on genuine bbs splits when yours look pretty much the same for a fraction of the price! Depends I suppose, If u wanna be a scene queen get some genuine splits!

looking good. I thought i recognised the number from somewhere. I was thrown off by the colour as Im used to seeing it when it was in its silver guise! Im from bangor aswell btw

Who painted it?

Mikey

I painted it. Yeah was silver, don't get out in it that much, usually floating round in a white vw caddy.