Lupo GTI parts, whole car.

Rich

Hey.

Recently I've had a quest to find a six speed gearbox, since none have rocked up I figured the only way was to buy a car.

So, I'm breaking a lupo GTI. It doesn't have a front end, I hate breaking posts and the stupid questions that come with, so. . .

I'm just listing the bits in a regular for sale thread.

I'd prefer pick up, postage can be arranged on most stuff, courier items are your responsibility.

It'll take about a week for me to be arsed to package and post. My housemate is a bum atm so I may pay him to do it.

Mk5 GTI front seats, aluminium GTI bits on adjusters, loop GTI rears, mk5 headrests. Modded to fit any lupo. £700 (I know of a rear bench for £60 locally)

GTI door cards, upper and lower. £60

KW Silverline coilovers. SOLD

Custom Chrome exhaust and decat, previous owner says it sits perfect and sounds the dogs "nuts" £180

GTI aluminium doors. £150 for both. No dents, in good shape actually.

Electric window switches. £30 for both.

Electric window mechs. £20 per side.

Wing mirrors. £30.

Rooflining & c pillars £100 (sunroof included)

Sunvisors & centre bit. £45 (Passenger side glass cracked)

Jesus handles. £25

Black rear mirror. £20

Internal light. £10

GTI rear beam, complete. SOLD

GTI front brakes & hubs. £80

GTI driveshafts. £20

GTI leather steering wheel, no airbag. £35 (minor wear)

GTI aerowipers and blades. SOLD

GTI red seatbelts. SOLD;

GTI xenon headlights. SOLD

Rear lights. £30

GTI tailgate & spoiler. SOLD

Gamma headunit. £15

ABS pump. £20

Carpet and black plastics. £30

GTI rear speakers and tweeters, £25 with all clips & screws.

GTI handbrake. £15

Rear bumper. £20

Parcel shelf. £10

Scuttle panel. £5

Pollen filter housing thing. £10

Red trimmed GTI mats. £20

Stalks. £10

side indicators £5

Petrol flap bit £5

front wiper motor x 2 £10

dash T piece with the vent bit & sides £30

Now, AVY GTI engine, 64k. New sump, five speed box which made a strange sound, hard to describe, just a little high pitched at times.

All ancillaries for the engine, everything needed.

Wiring loom for the whole car, front to back, battery wiring for the boot too.

ECU.

transponder box, key, CCM module,

Subframe for the GTI conversion.

Shifter mech.

Clocks and non "tits" cover for them.

Alarm module and associated wiring, roof sensor is cream, I'm keeping the black one for mine.

I've done about 2k on this engine in my polo, I have no complaints other than the starter motor squeaks and it idles at 1.5k which annoys me.

The only thing I'm not including is the pedal box, I've promised this to Panda so he can replace the shoddy one in 'the 20V'.

For the engine and everything listed taking into consideration the box noise I'm after £500 which doesn't cover what it owes me.

I've taken a video of the exhaust but it's not exactly the greatest for showing the sound which is actually pretty nice and I'm an oem person.

Stripping begins & ends tomorrow, Engine is available next week.

Pictures will be uploaded tomorrow evening as I can't be arsed atm, first come first served, please no pm's, let's keep everything open in the thread so there's no confustion.

Priority will be given to people who want to pick stuff up, obviously certain things are pick up only but that's common sense. Only request a "posted" amount if you're serious.

The shell is also available, it's pretty clean and I won't know of any serious damage till tomorrow but it all looks good atm.

The wings aren't badly damaged, there's a couple of little dings. The windscreen is going to Kam and the rears will be left in, asides from that it'll literally be a shell. It is classed as Cat C. Keeping all this in mind it's £50 which is about what I'll get in scrap value. If you're interested in this, be very quick as I will be weighing it in.

Edited by Rich

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love the seats but way too poor at present. :angry:

Might be interested in KW Silverline coilovers, are they also known as inox-line or are they different?

Are the window switches working well as my drivers side switch is on it's way out?

The Rear lights are standard jobbies I take it?

Are the mats genuine?

Nock, the switches work, windows go up and down, the coilovers are the X lines, that's all I know. I'll be able to tell you more when I whip em off tomorrow.

The rear lights are standard affairs & yes, the mats are genuine, no holes.

I completely forgot about that part, yes I can. The lights come on and go off as normal, all is good on the microswitches.

I'll have a think and get back to you on a price. )

I'm not selling the spoiler seperately before anyone else asks.

Gareth, I'm based in Durham, 1 mile from the city centre.

I'll do a deal.

Defcon, they're charcoal. (darker colour) I'll knock a tenner off for you because I like the fact you offered to do a free Vagcom reading for Stef (sat1983) on his GTI.

Nock, the switches work, windows go up and down, the coilovers are the X lines, that's all I know. I'll be able to tell you more when I whip em off tomorrow.

The rear lights are standard affairs & yes, the mats are genuine, no holes.

Thanks for the reply, any chance of you sending me some pics of the coilovers when you whip em of f please, I'm guessing you don't know how many miles they've covered? Pics of the mats would be awesome too if you have time?

Edited by NOCK

i could be intewrested in the

tailgate and spoiler

the clips that the sunvisors clip on to near the interior light

the clock cover with gloss black trim

let me know about prices and posibility of pictures

Unfortunately red is my interior colour scheme, but thanks anyway.

May be in touch next week about some other parts (hub/track rod etc) if you would be willing to split and post. Im not sure what ill need (if I need anything at all) so ill let you know.

cheers

Nock, I'll be picturing literally everything so you can see/know what you're getting.

They've done 19k.

Chris, prices are there, I'm also stating that items are sold as stipulated and therefore I'm not seperating from the group but they're in, hence the clock cover is in with the engine and the sunvisor clips are with the sunvisors.

Nock, I'll be picturing literally everything so you can see/know what you're getting.

They've done 19k.

Awesome I'll keep an eye on this thread for pics then, 19k sounds good. If they are inox-line then I'm 99% certain that I'll take them :)

Rich,

Do you have the earth point cover, shown here in the right red "circle"?

partsreq.jpg

If so I would love you long time if you will sell it to me.

:)

Gareth, the central locking is integrated in the whole internal loom which is going with the engine bit, same for you Silver.

However, I have a whole other lupo GTI loom which is getting used by someone else but I'll take the earthing point cover off the spare one and I'll send it to you for free considering you haven't banned me when I've given you several opportunities over the years,

Chris, the tailgate is silver, no rust and the brake light works.

Anytime Chris, my mate will be in if I'm not but asides from that I'm in on Monday/Tuesday and most days after six.

Silver, it's there and it's yours. Pm your address and you'll have it by the end of the week.