Lupo GTI parts, whole car.

Rich

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're calling official dibs, be warned that it will be wrapped in cling film and you will have to arrange your own courier for it.

Paisley Freight is my suggestion, basically a cheaper City Link contract.

i was hoping you would be able to post office it as it'l be cheaper than paisley freight. i've sent two bumpers via them before. it was only like £11 or something

cheers, joh

Edited by gucciwah

If you're saying the post office will do it then I'll send it that way.

I've had a look over today, it's off the car, asides from being dirty on the inside it's in good shape.

I'll get some pics up later.

wings still live and they're pretty good.

Andy, steering wheel is off, awaiting pick up.

Good stuff mate, it'll be the end of the week before I can get down, probably either Thursday or Friday . . .

Let me know what times would be best for you! ;)

I'd kill for those seats! :(

As I don't have £700 right now, do you fancy doing a deal on a p/x with my sister? She's in good shape and only had a few careful owners! :lol::P

What year, model, mot, service history ?

Nice example (so I've been told), twin turbos, fresh MOT and plenty of service history . . . she's due a service actually! I'll send you some pics later . . . :lol:

(Ok, I'm going to stop this now, thank god she doesn't look on here!) :lol::P

Back to the topic, I'm thinking about taking those sun visors off ya too, I'll have to count my pennies though! :)

Andy, dibs is yours.

Sunvisors stay at the price quoted, embracing my jew.

They have both the clips, both bits of them and only one of the little clips which cover the screws.

Do you really need a parcel shelf so badly that you want to pay the postage on it?

So, details on the seats.

The seats are comfortable, everyone who's been to pick stuff up has commented on this.

When they were in the car there was no wobble and they sat really low.

The ratchet mechs all work as they should and go up and down.

14032011954.jpg

14032011955.jpg

13032011909.jpg

13032011907.jpg

13032011911.jpg

Now, the fitment. They've been fitted by welding runner plates over the original runners which is quite clever as it means that all you need to do to return to standard is whip them off.

I do have a mate who can do the welding & a little reinforcing on the plates.

14032011924.jpg

i picked up the tailgate and wipers from rich yesterday and i can say the seats are in really good condition as is the actual shell with no chassis leg damage at all

cheers for the bits rich

i picked up the tailgate and wipers from rich yesterday and i can say the seats are in really good condition as is the actual shell with no chassis leg damage at all

cheers for the bits rich

Your just rubbing it in now! :(:lol:

Edited by brabus4